Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 89-93

i gotta go greg. i didn't have time to look, i will be back on at four.

norsemanDAN

Schwalbe,

I have a complete 92 SC 5-spd that runs, but needs work. It has been modified to almost 400 HP. It has 9 X 17 rims with nearly new BFGoodrich G-Force KDW 275R40-17 (rear) and 255R45-17 (front). I will sell real cheap and deliver it to you. I have a two-page document and photos that I can send from my e-mail. If you are interested, please reply to my e-mail addresses:

dnorsworthy@satx.rr.com and gtma-dan@texas.net

Thanks,
    Don

my girlfriends computer is messed up. it wont let us check her e-mail or write out. So if you could post the pictures on here, that would help us out alot.

Don-
    It all depends on what kind of work it needs, i'd have to see pictures of it ect. Thank you for your reply. If you could give more information about it, that would help out alot also.

Tony,

not sure what the scoop is on this attachment business. When I first try to attached my pics, they were 3M and the site said it was too large and needed to be 2M or less. I've reduced my photos from 3M to 500K, plus or minus and it know is saying that they can only be 400K or less. So I zipped them and now it is saying that they can only be 200K or less. ~~~. Can't win for lossing. Give me some time and I'll figure this out.......

See if this works. I had to cut the pictures up into smaller pieces.

Front and back.....

Attached Images Attached Images   

my girlfriends computer is messed up, it wont let me see the pictures so her and i will go down to her computer lab at her door and then i will have to look there. Thank you very much for posting the pictures.

Anthony