Kenny Brown Strut Brace and Lower Brace

Pictures

Here is some pictures of the Lower Brace and Strut Brace.
Lower brace is brand new (not in production anymore) comes with instructions and pictures of them installed.

Attachments

• MVC-010S.JPG
    MVC-010S.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 240
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 283
  • MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 291
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 257
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Giulianno.......?

Why didn't you tell me you had that when I was down buying the car cover? Can you save them for me 'til my next paycheck on or around the 2nd of December? If not I'll live but have been looking for a set. cheers and beers, Frank.

Just let me know Frank !!

If you want just let me know Frank and they'll be yours, I'm not going to do mods on my anny and when you come by I can show you the car, let me know if you want both the strut and lower braces. Thanks.

Giulianno

G.......!

Yes, I will take them from you and can't wait to see your new FORD! I will call you as soon as I get back from Ohio. Frank

Sounds like a plan Fr. . .

They will be here waiting for you, better going to a friend's hand for sure.

Giulianno

Guilianno/still have these?

Hi,
Is Frank going to take these parts from you ??
Jon
P.S. I wish it was summer in wisconsin :D

Yes

It is discontinued. They are trying to restablish the production but seems that was not much interest on the Thunderbird comunity for those items, even though they help a lot on handling for our cars.

Take care.

Giulianno.......!

I'll be in touch with you on Fri, 3 Jan. to come get the brace, etc. how did you make out with your interior? Heard from Randall, you might be getting Charkly to do the job for you? Good luck with it, see ya Friday/ with the cash.Hehehe! Now you'll be able to buy that little tyke of yours a nice Christmas present and still aford a nice bottle of Rye and Nephew Overproof. cheers and beers Frank H.

Last I talked to KennyBrown when I orderd my aluminum diff bushings they still made all the stuff. Maybe times have changed.

Shane

quick35th said:
Last I talked to KennyBrown when I orderd my aluminum diff bushings they still made all the stuff. Maybe times have changed.

Shane

when was this? becuase i'm very interested in one. right now they're site is being repaired or something....

ben04 said:
when was this? becuase i'm very interested in one. right now they're site is being repaired or something....

Beginning of summer. I have all the part #s and prices. I will have to dig up the paper that has all the info if you want me to post it.

Shane

Back