1990 SC motor most complete motor you can possibly get.

John68

motor has 85K miles on it, I will include all wiring from under the hood, plus the computers. complete from oilpan to intercooler tube. Intercooler still attached to front of engine, as well as ALL belts and accessories driven from the front of the motor. motor ran great, had great boost when pulled from car in May. It's on a stand in my garage, and I can take pictures. The lower intercoolr tube has a tab broken off of it, where it attaches to the engine mount. It still is air tight and doesn't affect it's performance.
This engine is extremely clean, and tight, and all you need to do is drop it in your car.

I see people parting these things out, heads for $150, blocks for $200, superchargers for $300, intercoolers for $100, tubes for $40, a/c compressors for $40... the list goes on. I will sell the whole darn thing for $600. I am willing to have it crated and shipped too, if anyone is interested in long distance purchasing. Warning: crating costs are $50 at my engine shop, and last I checked on shipping an engine it was almost $250 from here to Des Moines.
The engine is located in Pittsburgh, PA. I accept Paypal, and I can accept payment by credit card, through paypal.

reply here or email me at jphillis68@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Prick_Racing said:
cool how much for shipping to 85018 in phoeniz az

$50 crating fee, and if you pick this thing up at the trucking terminal... $438.89

so $600 + $50 + $438.89 = $1088.89 shipped

Back