SCP underdrive pulleys, 10% Blower pulleys

sd_iconoclast

I have a brand new set of SCP aluminum underdrive pulleys. I have never installed them. I have essentially chickened out on the idea of underdrive pulleys.
I also have two different 10% overdrive blower pulleys, both steel.
One is brand new, from SCP, never installed.
The other is on a blower I pulled out of the junkyard, but looks to be in great condition.
I am looking for a 10% overdrive jackshaft pulley and I am interested in a trade.
I will sell the new pulleys for 20% less than what SCP wants for them.
Make me an offer on the other one.
Bill Temple

sd_iconoclast said:
I have a brand new set of SCP aluminum underdrive pulleys. I have never installed them. I have essentially chickened out on the idea of underdrive pulleys.
I also have two different 10% overdrive blower pulleys, both steel.
One is brand new, from SCP, never installed.
The other is on a blower I pulled out of the junkyard, but looks to be in great condition.
I am looking for a 10% overdrive jackshaft pulley and I am interested in a trade.
I will sell the new pulleys for 20% less than what SCP wants for them.
Make me an offer on the other one.
Bill Temple

I am interested in the 10% used blower pulley but need to know what year it is from ; 89-93 or 94-95 .........

Thanx,
fordnut

fordnut said:
I am interested in the 10% used blower pulley but need to know what year it is from ; 89-93 or 94-95 .........

Thanx,
fordnut

I am 99% sure that it is from a '89-93. The funny thing about the used pulley is that it might take a special wrench to get it on or off. Instead of having a hex nut on the front of it (like the stock pulley), it has two holes. I will post some pictures

Here are the pics of the pulleys.
First, the SCP underdrive pulleys. NOTE : I misspoke when I said they were aluminum. It turns out that the crankshaft pulley is aluminum, and the other two are steel. I paid $180 to SCP for them. I will let them go for $144 plus $10 shipping.

Second, the two 10% overdrive pulleys. I have measured the OD of these pulley to be just over 9". The OD of the stock pulley on my '89 SC is 10".
Obviously, the used one is the one still attached to the blower.
$50 for the new one.
$40 for the used one.
$5 shipping for either one.

Attachments

• Underdrives_Small.JPG
    Underdrives_Small.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 221
  • Blower_Pulleys_Small.jpg
    Blower_Pulleys_Small.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 307
LOL, glad you pointed that out. I just did a forum search and forgot to check the dates.

Back