Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Performance parts for sale

Performance parts for sale

Okay I am going ever deeper into my dark world of power and will no longer need these things anyone interested call me or PM me 801-686-1282

75mm Pro-M bullet chrome just had it recaled for 42 lb injectors new never used

Set of 6 brand new lucas 42 lb injectors never used

I acually am going to get 60 lbers a 85mm CnL Tuner MAF and going to go twin screw with XR7 daves help hehehe!!!! So these parts are no longer needed

PM me with what you're looking to get for the ProM.
    What meter is it exactly?
    http://pro-flow.com/Gallery%20Files/75mm%20chrome.htm
    Last edited by Car2n; 11-23-2004 at 04:39 PM.

You have a PM about the injectors.

-Andy "Melon"

Taking to the top

Hey boosted.....So if you going twin screw what are yoy going to do with that MPII?........
    INTERESTED.
    Dave

Hi Boosted Bird please email me.

Quote Originally Posted by boostedbird
    Taking to the top
    Good Morning,

Hi, I do not think I know you? So Hello My name is Victor.
    I'm Interested in it all.....
    TTT Please PM me at Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

I'm getting ready to build a new Bird for just racing, I would love to talk with you. I will give you my Phone number or give me yours and If everything is go, I'm ready to negociate this today.
    Happy Hollidays!
    Victor and Diane

Okay well the MPII will go up for sale since I am going twin screw it only has couple hundred miles on it and so I'll let people know as soon as I have it off. The intake will go the TB and the cold air as well. Victor you have a PM

Concering injectors.

Just wondering if they were still available. I would be interested. Let me know, thanks! -=Mark=-

I'm also interrested in the blower and the throtle body and the injectors.How much??

Most is still for sale I am negociating alot of the stuff with quite a few people but as the saying goes first come first serve!

Victor hey there I did win but the guy flaked on the winnings I'll tell you more when you call. Thanks for getting me the stuff I needed asap, anyone that has not dealt with Victor of Spinningwheels thats a shame the man is absolutly the best in his game!!! Customer service, prices, parts avaliable, and intellect I am highly impressed and will NOT go anywhere else for my needs unless he doesn't have it which is HIGHLY unlikely. I recommend anyone looking for quality of both service and parts I suggest you give him a try you won't go back ever!!!!

Chris,

Im waiting on that nitrous still, I have my car taken apart waiting for it to come in. It has been more than a month already and I need to get my car back together and looking right. Ive tried to call and left you a message and havent heard anything back. Let me know if you shipped it. By the way I dont need the intercooler I got a front mount.

DESPERATLY WAITING FOR MY PARTS

Dan

Dan i sent you a PM telling you that it was shipped regular postal parcel because it was so expensive and since I'm giving it to you for free I couldn't afford anything more. The post office said because of the season it can take up to 2 weeks to get to you.

Thank you SOOOOOOO much. I have been tearing my hair out waiting for it. By the way if that maf isnt working out for you I have a much bigger one that I just acquired. It is from FRPP from what I understand, I havent looked at it yet but I think it is either an 80 or 85 mm.
    Dan

Do yo know what day you shipped the bottle so ill know when to look for it.

Yeah i could use the MAF from you just tell me how much and what injectors it is programmed for. I NEED IT BAD hahaha The one you sent went back to Pro-M and they said that the electronics are bad on it and so is the sample tube they told me this after I payed to have it reprogrammed and shipped back to me and it still didn't work so I shipped it back to them and they just called me a fdew days ago. The bad thing is i had one programmed for 42s that was on one of my parts cars and I sold it to a guy in canada and so i'm stuck with the 55MM piece of crap so call me tonight so we can get that coming to me I have some $$ that i can send to you if you'll overnight it to me I sent the NOS bottle out on last thursday thats the only days I have to ship things out its my day off haha and the other part of the kit went in another box that my wife sent out on friday.

42# Injectors

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE INJECTORS?
    if so EMAIL ME AT graywolfvideo@yahoo.com
    thx
    Bob
    89 bird, under reconstruction
    MP blower and intake,raised top 75mmtb 75mm C&L MAF, K&N, lumpy cam. ported heads with big valves,
    moroso girdle and timing chain, ibeam rods, ross pistons,
    BHJ balancer, kooks midlength headers, 2.5-3-2.5 exh.
    3.27 gears, 5spd. Chromed stock wheels.
    inside-- 4-6x9 infinity kappas, 2 x12 in subs
    6x100w linear amps 1 amplifier per speaker
    radar detector built into the bumper.