Performance parts for sale

boostedbird

Okay I am going ever deeper into my dark world of power and will no longer need these things anyone interested call me or PM me 801-686-1282

75mm Pro-M bullet chrome just had it recaled for 42 lb injectors new never used

Set of 6 brand new lucas 42 lb injectors never used

I acually am going to get 60 lbers a 85mm CnL Tuner MAF and going to go twin screw with XR7 daves help hehehe!!!! So these parts are no longer needed

Hey boosted.....So if you going twin screw what are yoy going to do with that MPII?........:)
INTERESTED.
Dave

Hi Boosted Bird please email me.

boostedbird said:
Taking to the top

Good Morning,

Hi, I do not think I know you? So Hello My name is Victor.
I'm Interested in it all.....
TTT Please PM me at Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

I'm getting ready to build a new Bird for just racing, I would love to talk with you. I will give you my Phone number or give me yours and If everything is go, I'm ready to negociate this today.
Happy Hollidays!
Victor and Diane

Okay well the MPII will go up for sale since I am going twin screw it only has couple hundred miles on it and so I'll let people know as soon as I have it off. The intake will go the TB and the cold air as well. Victor you have a PM

Concering injectors.

Just wondering if they were still available. I would be interested. Let me know, thanks! -=Mark=-

Most is still for sale I am negociating alot of the stuff with quite a few people but as the saying goes first come first serve!

Victor hey there I did win but the guy flaked on the winnings I'll tell you more when you call. Thanks for getting me the stuff I needed asap, anyone that has not dealt with Victor of Spinningwheels thats a shame the man is absolutly the best in his game!!! Customer service, prices, parts avaliable, and intellect I am highly impressed and will NOT go anywhere else for my needs unless he doesn't have it which is HIGHLY unlikely. I recommend anyone looking for quality of both service and parts I suggest you give him a try you won't go back ever!!!!

Chris,

Im waiting on that nitrous still, I have my car taken apart waiting for it to come in. It has been more than a month already and I need to get my car back together and looking right. Ive tried to call and left you a message and havent heard anything back. Let me know if you shipped it. By the way I dont need the intercooler I got a front mount.

DESPERATLY WAITING FOR MY PARTS

Dan

Dan i sent you a PM telling you that it was shipped regular postal parcel because it was so expensive and since I'm giving it to you for free I couldn't afford anything more. The post office said because of the season it can take up to 2 weeks to get to you.

Thank you SOOOOOOO much. I have been tearing my hair out waiting for it. By the way if that maf isnt working out for you I have a much bigger one that I just acquired. It is from FRPP from what I understand, I havent looked at it yet but I think it is either an 80 or 85 mm.
Dan

Do yo know what day you shipped the bottle so ill know when to look for it.

Yeah i could use the MAF from you just tell me how much and what injectors it is programmed for. I NEED IT BAD hahaha The one you sent went back to Pro-M and they said that the electronics are bad on it and so is the sample tube they told me this after I payed to have it reprogrammed and shipped back to me and it still didn't work so I shipped it back to them and they just called me a fdew days ago. The bad thing is i had one programmed for 42s that was on one of my parts cars and I sold it to a guy in canada and so i'm stuck with the 55MM piece of crap so call me tonight so we can get that coming to me I have some $$ that i can send to you if you'll overnight it to me :D I sent the NOS bottle out on last thursday thats the only days I have to ship things out its my day off haha and the other part of the kit went in another box that my wife sent out on friday.

Hello Boosted Bird, I was writing you to remind ! you owe us.

Hi Boosted Bird Chris, I think you may remember the Intercooler we lent you during the hollidays for t your $1000.00 dollar race which you told us you won and the guy ripped you off. I would like for you to return our Double Intercooler We overnighted to you along with the 800 CFM fan and the Free sealing kit. Keep the Fan, But Diane my wife was a little upset that you blew us off and have not even answered or pm All we a want is our Intercooler back. or Pay for it $400.00 that includes the overnight charges on FEDEX $50.00 Plus We overnighted it to you at a great expence and trouble so you would be happy we never even sent you a Invoice as it was understood yoiu needed it and we did it as a temporary favor you asked us for a FMIC thank God we did not ship you one of those.... Now I was wondering If you would send it Back overnight the same as we did for you. If you cant we will pay for the shipping back on Ground! Insured We do have the pictures it was brand new! All you have to do is just put it back in the Box. My wife prepared it so nice for you. She feels a little taken and so do I. I was writing a diffent post but it diappeared :) I guess that was best. Thanks to a very nice understanding person or admin. Thank you... :) ! This is the Nice version of the previous post. I expect to hear from you Chris. I see all the nice words you wrote about us above. Thank you but its time to return the Double Intercooler. HAHAHAHA I like the way you laugh. :D :D :D :D OVERNIGHT THATS HOW YOU LIKE THINGS SHIPPED HOW COME! we know why. I will give you a holler just to ask you why you have not shipped it back ? Thats not Fair BoostedBird. This is the third attempt, It's been a PM or a courtesy call :)
Have a very Pleasant evening!
Victor............................

good deed

you deserve to get your parts back.....In fact you set a very good example...I too have done things for my loss and their gain...hope you get your stuff back 90% are good members it,s the 10% that hurt us all the best!!!

Yes, hopefully it is just a mis-communication and he has every intention of getting your DIC back to you! It seems odd that he would give you such praise and then rip you off for an expensive part after you so generously lent it to him.

I hate to see decent people like Victor and Diane get burnt when they go so far out of there way to service and accomodate the folks here on the SCCOA... :confused:

Fair??? :eek: I have answered every PM and every call that you have made to me I told Diane that i was just getting a stock intercooler in this week and then I would return the DIC to you so don't act like that is not what I said to you. I also talked with you on the phone and you and I agreed to a price on the FMIC and that when my taxes got back which is next week that i would send you the money and the DIC and you said that was fine. Now all out of the blue you want it back asap and I said that was fine but since this is my daily driver and I can't drive it without an intercooler I had to get a stock one to use till then. I recieved my new/ old stock one just this morning and like you, i have been sick but i will get it off and send it back to you! I don't rip people off and am VERY offended that you would think that after all the conversations we have had. So don't worry it will get sent back to you this week I will try and get it shipped out by thursday, friday at the latest.

boostedbird said:
Fair??? :eek: I have answered every PM and every call that you have made to me I told Diane that i was just getting a stock intercooler in this week and then I would return the DIC to you so don't act like that is not what I said to you. I also talked with you on the phone and you and I agreed to a price on the FMIC and that when my taxes got back which is next week that i would send you the money and the DIC and you said that was fine. Now all out of the blue you want it back asap and I said that was fine but since this is my daily driver and I can't drive it without an intercooler I had to get a stock one to use till then. I recieved my new/ old stock one just this morning and like you, i have been sick but i will get it off and send it back to you! I don't rip people off and am VERY offended that you would think that after all the conversations we have had. So don't worry it will get sent back to you this week I will try and get it shipped out by thursday, friday at the latest.

Hello Chris/Boosted bird,
First of all, I have not stated that you or anyone else has "ripped"me off....so for you to be VERY OFFENDED may come from some unresolved issues within yourself. Diane PM'd you on 12.26.04 and that was 16 days ago. If you look at the pm, she tried to beg you to get it back for a race for me. Like I said, that was 16 days ago, race is over and I wasn't able to participate. You were very short with her on the phone and basically said "I'll get it to you as soon as I get one myself." and that was it. No tracking number, no phone call since, and only one pm basically saying the same thing you told Diane. That doesn't solve the problem. We still don't have it, don't have a tracking number and only your word that you will return it. We feel confident now that you have replied that this will be resolved. Thanks for answering so quickly, but it seems that we were forced to put it out there for you to answer us at all. As far as your answer goes, your using selective memory. :confused: We happen to answer with the truth...and you know what the truth is and we feel that you took advantage of the situation. We look forward to receiving a tracking number along with the double intercooler right behind it. Make sure it is insured for $400.00. Thanks for your reply and your promise to return it. This is much better than nothing at all.
All our best,
Victor and Diane

Back