Red/Black Leather 1993 SC Really Nice..low miles

HawkeyeSC

I have a Red/Black Leather Auto SC with 72000 miles on it with a ton of add ons that will make this car a strong runner for many more miles....A lot of the car is almost like new!!!
Exterior: 9/10 with a new paint job with the original SC Red applied in 2002...I repainted the trim and window seals last spring. Windows are tinted 35%...VERY SHARP....NO RUST as I bought the car from a retired wife in California....No rust under the car either!!!
Interior: Very nice...I put in a new back seat...Black Leather is very nice with the only flaw being a very small tear in the drivers seat, the tear is not even open, just can barely see where the leather is scrapped....

Basics:
Red 1993 SC DES MOINES IOWA
Automatic
Loaded (Everything except turning lights)
Black Leather
Chromed Factory Wheels
72,000 miles

Things I have had done to the car:
New head gaskets and valves(within the last 3000 miles)
New double intercooler(switch inside car)
All new plugs and wires with complete tune up within last 3000 miles
New free flowing exhaust (ported manifolds)
Ported supercharger with 10 percent pulley
3:73 Gears
Performance Chip
New front end, including upper and lower arms
Removed Air Silencer
New Rockford Fosgate subwoofer
Sony X-Plod CD/MP-3 player
New Back Seat
35 percent tinted windows
Car Cover
3M Thunderbird SC lettering
New A/C components

Fixes Before Me:
New transmission 2002
New Paint
New Motor Mounts

Car also has factory wheels that were chromed (1200 dollar option in 1993)
I have window sticker with all receipts
XR7 Dave did most of the mechanical work for me...Car puts out around 300HP and 270RWHP....very impressive!!!

I am just seeing if there is any interest out there as I have not made up my mind about selling the car...This would be one to buy though as it really is in excellent shape with ALL the goodies already on it...I would be interested in selling it at around $5500 dollars...I have quite a bit more than that into it....This would be the SC to buy, that is good to go already!! Let me know if you are interested
$5500 OBO

My profile is on HawkeyeSC and I will send you pictures if you would like...I will put them on here soon

Last edited:
Interested

I am interested but was wandering if you could get some pictures of it on so I can really see what it looks like.

Back