Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Congratulations to ALL new SC owners!

Just bought 90 anniversary 5 speed,

I bought the car to possible parting out. Now l'm thinkIng to get it up and running for a daily driver. I hope I didn't bite off more than I can handle

There's a lot of smart and experienced people here in the SCCOA forums. This forum has kept my SC on the road for over four years now. If it's not a roach I say fix it instead of parting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbubba View Post
    I bought the car to possible parting out. Now l'm thinkIng to get it up and running for a daily driver. I hope I didn't bite off more than I can handle
    Post pix! 35th 5speeds are worth saving. Where did you buy the car from?
    Current: 1993 SC 5.0L Auto Red, 1994 SC 5-speed Teal, 1995 SC 5-speed Chameleon Blue
    Old: 89 SC auto Twilight Blue, 89 SC stick Titanium, 90 35th stick, 92 Sport 5.0L stick, 94 SC stick Black, 1994 SC Auto Teal
    Also: 1992 Feature Mustang Convertible 5-speed Vibrant Red, 1991 BMW 850i 6-speed Red, 1994 BMW 850CSi 6-speed Red

www.mamn12.com for your mid-atlantic mn12 needs!

90 ANNIVERSity 5 SPEED

I bought this car off craig list, wasn't looking for any thing special, maybe a part for my early bird. The SC always rose my interest, Other than that, Wasn't looking for one. This car was sitting in the driveway for sometime. I believe it was from NH. I liked the black wheels, Gave it a quick once over, everything works, Starts right up, I was told Head gaskets and head bolts replaced, (didn't know that was a weak point) Didn't know what the emblems on door panels were. Bought it , got it home, reseach the car, buck tag etc. It seems they only made less than 800 anniver. 5 speeds. Later this summer, get on a lift ans evaluate the car.