Lets do our own for the rocky mountain states

boostedbird

I am here from Utah and want to start a new club for us surrounding states here in Utah wyoming, idaho, colorado, nevada, etc etc. Let me know if yany of you are interested.

Okay i am getting a new club up and rolling i will have a website and a club sticker and various other things too anyone interseted in joining feel free to contact me via PM or call 801-686-1282. I was thinking that Rocky Mountain SCs would make a good name for us any other thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Chris

There are a bunch of us SC guys that regularly get together in the Denver area.. I guess we just never officially gave ourselves a name..

Jeramie

92bird said:
There are a bunch of us SC guys that regularly get together in the Denver area.. I guess we just never officially gave ourselves a name..

Jeramie
Hey Jeramie,
Where do you guys meet? My brother and I would love to attend.
LET ME KNOW!!!

Usually in the boulder area actually. I live in Lafayette myself.

We all went to All Ford Day at Bandimere last year, and will attend again this year. We also go to Dyno Pro's sometimes which is in the federal heights/westminster area..

Where in Denver are you located?

I'm From Middleton Idaho, about 45 min. from Boise Idaho.. I am on my 3rd SC.. currently the one I own is gonna be my biggest project.. it's in the body shop right now getting a bunch of custom body work getting done.. anyways, I wanna get with some SC guys from around here. Or set up some meets for this summer, that would be awsome...

boostedbird said:
I am here from Utah and want to start a new club for us surrounding states here in Utah wyoming, idaho, colorado, nevada, etc etc. Let me know if yany of you are interested.
Chris
I know this i a bit old, but I agree we have to get something going in our area.
Make sure you check the SC EVENTS FORUM to the 2006 All Ford /Denver event we will be doing again...

SCgraphics guy said:
Chris
I know this i a bit old, but I agree we have to get something going in our area.
Make sure you check the SC EVENTS FORUM to the 2006 All Ford /Denver event we will be doing again...

When is it going to be that sounds really nice. I'll be there

Rocky Mountain

I am in Boise, ID and have picked up a '91 recently and have been collecting parts for when I can start working on it. It'll be my first project when I finish my shop at my house this summer.

I would like to get together with some others that know a little more about the SC's than I do at this point.

Kevin

I Live in Caldwell, ID, but am an OTR driver. My route goes from Boise to the Denver area. As I type this I am at the T/A Truck stop just out of Golden. I am interested in helping people work on their cars if needed, just call me. Call (916)947-5221 OR 208-454-0914 Ask for Dale.

Montana

How about we start two chapters, one in montana for the northern rocky and the other in denver for the southern! * i live in montana*

kai148 said:
How about we start two chapters, one in montana for the northern rocky and the other in denver for the southern! * i live in montana*
Where in Montana?
I will be up there sometime this suumer or fall.

rocky mtn sc

i know this post is old but im looking for some people to get together and do some cruises and meets when i come back a little after christmas this year im currently in pheonix

I'm sure we could round up a few of us for a cruise one of these days.

Maybe Jeramie will pop in and coordinate an event for us. I think he knows more SC'ers in Colorado than anyone else.

Back