SCI Jackshaft pulley

A 5% jack pulley and 5% blower pulley will give 10% OD and still allow the use of a stock 39.3" belt with excellent tension and no slip. A 5% jack pulley and stock blower pulley is marginal with a stock belt but works great with a 94 SC 40.0" belt. If someone wants 15% OD with a 10% jack and 5% blower pulley, you should be able to use the 40.0" belt also. If you wanted to run a stock blower pulley and 10% jack pulley you may need to run 2 4rib 40.5" belts.

In any case, the increased belt surface area greatly reduces if not eliminates belt slippage even if tension is reduced due to a longer belt.

The lighter weight of the pulley will make a noticable difference in throttle response and acceleration particularly in 1st and 2nd gears.

Deep thoughts

Tazer999 said:
If you do get the 5%, how about I just get your old one then? Or were you going to plan on keeping it
If this comes about I would consider sale to ya . Ive entered your request to note pad So me's shall not forget :)

Sorry about the long dely in responding to all of you. My home CPU is not right, so I have to use the one at work. I'll be staring these soon, and they should be at the annodizers before the X-mas holidays. So theyt should be ready to ship out in the very early new year.

The stock materail I have in stock is not big enough to make the 10% pulley. I could make the 10% by making the smaller diameter even smaller. But I haven't done one that way, and I would not sell one unless I have had one tested for a while.

Price will be 125 USD. I want to make sure I beat ANY retailer when these units come to pricing. Money will not be need to payed until they are ready to ship out. I will only accept INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDERS made out to RYAN HARRIS. I can no longer afford to make paypal richer with their sir charges and fees.

Thanks to all for your interest. Email me at supercoupeinnovations@sympatico.ca or post in this thread if you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer.

Update

Looks like I maybe able to drop these off at the annodizers by the end of the week. Things have moved very well on these. I have 20 5% OD units, and 5 stock diameter units. All of the pullies will be annodized as before, which is the clear annodizing.

I'm sorry about not being able to make the 10% at this time. If the interest is still their, I will make more soon.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for all your interest.

PurpleHaze said:
If this comes about I would consider sale to ya . Ive entered your request to note pad So me's shall not forget :)

Let me know asap if your going to be selling your old one to me or not and if so the price includign shipping to Canada. I'll wait until Thursday for an answer then I will be talking to Ryan about just getting a new one

Ryan: Would it be ok if you could wait until the 22nd for payment? Reason being I am strapped right now and am not paid until the 17th. I can send it in either usd or cdn funds depending on which is easier for you (I am in BC)

Ryan A Harris said:
Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for all your interest.

Just waiting to know when and where to spend payment for one :D

-Andy "Melon"

would it be wise to run the 10% blower and a 5% js? i have a full exhaust system (stock headers), among a bunch of other mods, and in a couple weeks i'll be starting my fmic project.

Kurt K, I have sent you a PM. ;)

Tazzer, I'll have one for you. No problem. ;)

Melon, I'll take care of that in a little bit.

Dave, that wil be worked soon. I want to talk with the annodizers to see what options I can have this around.

8ate8, Well, with that amount of OD, you'll have lots of extra heat. But with the addition of the FMIC, you maybe ok.

At this piont I would like to have the guys who have been "interested" to let me know which way they are deciding to go. I'll post payment methods and the mailing address once the pullies are at the annodizers.

Thanks.

Well I really shouldn't be getting the 5% due to my 10% od pulley on the sc but I think I am going to go with it anyways

+1 5% jackshaft for me

Update

The pullies are off being annodized. They will be ready for pick on wed or thurs of this week. I'll ship them out as I recieve payments for them.

I would like to ask when you mail me the payment, please include your forum name, so I can keep things straight as to who has had theirs sent and what not. The shipping fess will be inlcuded in the price of $125 USD. I will only accept a INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER made out to Ryan Harris.

Mailing addres is:
Ryan Harris
5 Seed House Lane
Georgetown,ON
L7G 6K3

Thank you.

Email me at supercoupeinnovations@sympatico.ca if you have nay questions.

ok, i'm going for one.. any way i can be guaranteed one before i send the money out? don't wanna send the money and the find out you don't have any left.

Ryan - I dropped a money order in the mail tonight for ya. Just letting you know.. I forgot to write on the paper - 5% OD Jackshaft pulley :D

-Andy "Melon"

Back