SC & MN12 Parts - Large Inventory

racecougar

I'm starting a new for sale thread, since the current one is getting pretty huge.

If you don't already know, I part out MN12's (and build them when I have time ). I currently carry parts from 89-97 3.8L N/A's, 94-97 4.6L's, 89-93 SC's (auto's only), and 93-94 Mark 8's. I try to keep between 8 – 10 parts cars in stock at all times, so I usually have what you’re looking for. Most of my prices are not set in stone either, feel free to make offers (especially on big items such as motors, seats, etc.). I also consider trades, so let me know what you have. Check the for sale forum, I often run sales on parts that I have an abundance of.

I don't currently carry any SC seats or SC wheels, I do however carry LS and LX seats and wheels. I also do not currently stock any 94-95 SC or 5-speed specific parts (145 MPH speedos, 5-speed consoles, etc).

I also sell parts on ebay frequently under the name of "racecougar".

Email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com to request parts or to get more information and pics of parts.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, MO, and welcome people to stop by and see my projects or pick up parts. Just contact me first so that I know you're coming.

Thanks,
Rod

I'm looking for a complete drivers side door panel in black.I don't need the window and lock buttons just the panel and armrest,but it don't matter how you have if.
Let me know if you have one and what i'm looking at price wise.
Thanks Dave

Eddie,

PM me or email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com and let me know what color of dash you're looking for. I do not have any 89-93 Tbird headlights in stock at the moment.

fortee5acp,

I don't have a complete shortblock in stock at the moment. Here are the parts that I have left from a 91 SC engine:

Block - $125
Heads - $100 pair
Supercharger - $150
Supercharger Top - $30
I/C tubes - $35 each
Inlet Plenum - $35
Camshaft - $10

I'm willing to drop the prices a little if you're interested in buying more than one part.

-Rod

gauge cluster

i need a gauge cluster for a 93 SC, i have a 89 SC cluster that i could trade you because it wouldnt fit in my car, let me know if u r interested.

93blownsc,

Sorry, I just sold the only SC cluster that I had in stock. I'll let you know if I get another one in soon.

-Rod

im looking for a set of front air struts on a markVIII wanna get my t-bird on air, i sent you an e-mail with no subject, dont ask why, but the names keith and just let me know how much you want for a set thanks.

Rod you got a cigarteete lighter from a 94-96 Lx, I just need the socket part? Also if you have any Marks with black interior, do you have black seat belts and splash plates?

Thanks
-Bryan Miller

I'm looking for the approx. four foot section of wireharness that connects to the fuel pump. I can't really afford it now, but could you keep me in mind if you come across a good one?

Bob

Edit: Hmm, I really sound like a mooch in this. I meant could you hold it for me until about mid January?

Thanks again

Last edited:
Need Parts & Fast

Rod,

Do you have any 5-speed cars. If so, do you have any clutch pedals and it's whole assembly in stock. That joint where the rod from the clutch master cylinder and the nipple on the pedal shaft meet, BROKE! So if you the pedal and assembly that is in good condition i'll take it ASAP.

Also if you can see if the rod that sticks through the floorboard from the master cylinder if detachable from it and if you would be willing to sell me that? My master cylinder is fine, the rod isn't.

If you could let me know on those two things right away that would be great, and thanks for your time!

See Ya,
Brandon

Back