AOD Valve Body with Shift Kit and Headers

exscowner

Have 3 things I don't need any more. If any one is interested drop me an e-mail and we can talk. Can provide pictures if someone wants them.

1. I have a valve body from an AOD automatic that was in my 90 SC. It has a TransGo shift kit installed. I ran this valve body for about a year and the tranny finally gave out (OD band). When I rebuilt it I had an original valve body put back in for the warranty.

2. Also have a set of headers that have one tube damaged. My neighbor, who is a machine shop owner, said they can repaired and wll function fine if done correctly. I will have him fix them or sell as is.

3. Have a trunk lid gasket in very good condition - $20

thanks for looking

Jim

exscowner said:
Have 3 things I don't need any more. If any one is interested drop me an e-mail and we can talk. Can provide pictures if someone want

2. Also have a set of headers that have one tube damaged. My neighbor, who is a machine shop owner, said they can repaired and wll function fine if done correctly. I will have him fix them or sell as

thanks for looking

Jim

How much you asking for the headers as they are ?............If you could I would like a pic of them :cool: .......e-mail addy: :cool:

Thanx,
fordnut

Last edited:
Valve body and Headers

$75 for Valve Body - comes with original instructions and gasket.

$75 for headers as is. Not sure how much to repair. Am sending pictures to those that asked.

Already have someone interested in both, will keep you informed.

Also have a JBL amp that came out of a 90 SC, don't remember if it was the subwoofer amp or the othere one. $10 plus shipping and it's yours.

Back