Parting out 95SC

Somehow or other you need to contact cowboyup. I was just trying to contact him about wheels and probalby screwed up the posting. sorry for the inconvience.

looking for a front balanced damper for 94-95 sc engine

have put a 92 sc engine into a 95 mustang. need a damper for the engine so that the obd2 will opick up the crank. anybody have one?

I hope I'm not too late here but I am VERY interested in the seats. Mainly the front ones. I only nead the actual seats, not the track/motor assemblies. Would you be interested in shipping them to 54411? The tops can easily be disassembled from the bottoms to make shipping easier (possibly a couple of packages). $200 -plus shipping???? More for the rears too? I would also be interested in the drivers side kick panel and passenger side front cornering light/trun signal.

Jon
Roadfever2aol.com

Parts Request for CowboyUp

Hey Cowboy,
Beautiful Car. Such a shame you had to part it all out!
Are you still around?

I'm interested in the following parts-
Stainless Magnaflow Cats- Are they 2 1/4 or 2 1/2"?
Raised Top @ $200- Is it a Magnum Powers piece?

Also interested in the following:
Other Exhaust Components- Downtubes w/ Cats attached?
Resonator? Looking for Magnaflow dual 2 1/2 In, 3" Out
Mufflers? What type and how much?
And the associated plumbing for all the above, with hangers-
Please cut in shippable, repairable sections w/ Sawzall.

SC Stock Floormats?
Did you have a Cold Air Intake System w/ K&N Cone Filter, or is it gone?
Spoiler, still have it? How Much?
Also need Rt. Front Door Speaker- Sold?

Please, don't get in a Chinook unless you have to! They are leaking boxcars.
If you have to, make sure they have min. 10 Gal. Hydraulic Fluid for "back-up."
Take the Black Hawk Express instead!
Always remember:> Helicopters do not fly, they beat the air into submission!
>If Harley-Davidson built Helicopters, would you fly in one?
-An Ex-Army Helio Mech.

Thanks for your Reply on the Parts! >>>God Bless Our Troops!<<< :)

-95 SC Auto- My "Pearlbird"

Hello Wyatt or Wyatt'a Dad, Looks like we have something in common they both fly CH47

Hello I spoke with Wyatt Or Cowboy, about a week or less before this reply. I'm still trying to get that 1995 front end brought here to me. If you could call me 353-73-5013, I would surely apprciate it. Thank you so much. :)
my name is Victor.
Or please email me....
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net
Or if you like I would call you. I would need you tel. no.

Need Parts Fast!!!

Hey Bud,

I just had a accident with a animal of the forest! The World Ford Challenge in St. Louis is next weekend and I need parts immediately so I can make it. I was wondering if you had these parts for a '94 & if you have a 5-spd it would be even better: - AC Condenser
- HVAC fan (the fan for the AC Condenser)
- Brush Guard (the one that comes off the back of
front bumper) W/ the rivets to come with it
- Rivets to hold the Side Skirts
- Clutch Pedal Actuator
- Driver Side Hub Spindle

If you have any of these parts available it would be great if you can get them back to me by Tuesday or Wednesday! Just let me know and I will get the money to you ASAP!!! Thank you for your time and any help would be much appreciated!!!!

Thanx,
Brandon

:mad: Gang........the cowboy has left the building. Or so it seems, he has never answered any of my PM or my e-mails. Had to give up & buy the parts I needed from local shops & yard so that I could put my T-bird back together.

Do you have a DIS

cowboyup20x said:
I have a 95SC auto that I am going to part out. It has alot of aftermarket mods on it. Magnum ported parts on the sc, 90mm maf, 85mm tb, kooks headers, eibach springs, koni yellow shocks, bbk fuel press regulator, 255lph fuel pump, new stock heads, MSD DIS-4 and many other parts.
The interior is gray and black, exterior is blue. If you have any questions, you can contact me @ cowboyup-n-carolinagirl@earthlink.net.
I live in beaufort sc, and the car has 105k on it.
Do you have a DIS? Mike Bolda (804)405-3067

My '95 SC needs lots of parts! (cheap!!)

do you have any partds left?

cowboyup20x said:
I have a 95SC auto that I am going to part out. It has alot of aftermarket mods on it. Magnum ported parts on the sc, 90mm maf, 85mm tb, kooks headers, eibach springs, koni yellow shocks, bbk fuel press regulator, 255lph fuel pump, new stock heads, MSD DIS-4 and many other parts.
The interior is gray and black, exterior is blue. If you have any questions, you can contact me @ cowboyup-n-carolinagirl@earthlink.net.
I live in beaufort sc, and the car has 105k on it.

Back