South Florida SC Mechanic

WhiteThunder

Glenn's Automotive has provided me with excellent service on my '90 SC.

Glenn Pinkien, shop owner and ASE certified tech, just finished building a new engine for my Super Coupe. (Details and photos of what went into that engine can be found on my member's page.) Glenn is a through and through “car guy” who takes great pride in doing a job right.

This rebuilt engine job follows the times I've had the car towed there when it was dead due to failed crank sensor or DIS module. Glenn has always, in a short amount of time, diagnosed the problem and repaired it at a fair price.

He’s worked on my window regulators, outside mirrors, climate controls, air conditioning system, brakes, shocks, motor mounts, etc., etc.

If anyone goes by there, you’ll find his place very busy. It’s a working man’s shop.

Glenn’s Automotive
5320 State Road 84 (In the warehouses on Reese Road)
Davie, FL 33314

Phone (954) 792-9293
Fax (954) 792-8930

No Website –

Eddie Donato

’90 5-speed SC
’97 LX sport

Weary: Mike's Great Bear Auto

I recently went to Mike's Great Bear Auto in Hollywood when my water pump failed. They were quick to get it fixed, one of the only shops open on Saturdays, and they did the job for a fair price. If your in South Florida, I would recommend heading out to Davie to the other shop listed in this thread, especially with our SC's.

Well, it's not really a South Florida Mechanic, but past SC owner Nick Scalisi (unclenick) manages the Goodyear Florida Tire store in Leesburg and knows his SCs! His store is at: 1314 W. Main St Leesburg, Fl. 34748
Just thought I'd add it to the list.;)

Back