Ported SC heads for sale. With extras

matt89sc

I've got a set of SC heads that I need to sell off of my 35th. The heads were ported by Bishoff's Engine Services (B.E.S.) out of Harrison, OH. They're the best engine shop in Cincinnati, and if you've ever been to Edgewater raceway you've more than likely seen their work. :)
They performed their "race" port on them and installed the new valve guide and the Crane valve springs. The springs are the ones recommend by Crane for their 208H cam. These are for a SBF, and I am including the extra 4 springs and the stock ones. I also have the intake manifold that is port matched to the heads. The heads have less than 1000 miles on them since the port job.
I'd also like to sell the 1.73 roller rockers thats are on the heads now. These have less than 100 miles on them. I bought them off of here in a group buy a couple of years ago. Still look like new!
Then I have the Crane 208H grind cam to go with it all. The cam has some rust on some of the lobes, so I am including it with the heads for FREE!! I have pictures of the rust, so email me for those. To run this cam you need the SBC pushrods, that also go with everything. I believe they're 7.25". Some odds and ends include the low mileage cam chain and crank bolt that I pulled with everything else and a set of ARP head bolts. 2 of the nuts for the bolts have gone missing but it shouldn't be a problem to replace them though.
For everything I'd like to get $700. I have more than that in just the heads. Add the rockers and other parts, and I feel its a pretty good deal. I have some pictures of the heads when they were first done.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/2004YFZ/Hq5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/2004YFZ/Hq5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/2004YFZ/Wq1.jpg

My email address is mattYFZ450@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thanks!

Matt Williams

The rockers have been sold. I'll take $450 for everything else if anyone is interested. Any less than that, and I'll let them sell with the 35th.
Thanks for looking.
Matt

heads

Were larger valves installed? Also do you have any flow numbers? Thanks for any additional info

I do still have the heads. They don't have the larger valves, and have not been flowed. Thanks for looking.
Matt

Shawn,
What would you like me to do? I have not cashed the 1st money order yet, so if you feel you have been cheated because I did not email you to let you know that the money order you sent had safely made it here, then please cash the money order back in. What am I supposed to do? I'm not sending you any parts until you send all of the money. I told you that before you sent anything to me. You still have over 2 weeks to make your next payment. I spent most of this week in the hospital. IF I had died in that accident, then maybe you would have had some "trouble" as you put it getting your parts. But guess what, you still owe me $250 that we aggreed you would pay within the next 2 weeks. So why are you getting on here acting like I'm supposed to holding youe hand and emailing you every other day to let you know I'm not scamming you.

My offer stands, if you feel something is wrong with this deal take your copy of the money order and cash it back in. You'll have your money back, and then I can deal with someone else who isn't going to get on this forum and try to bad mouth me. If you still want the parts, then chill out and send me the rest of the money when you get it. And don't ask me for any more favors.

wasnt trying to bad mouth u...

matt,
i really am sorry to hear about what happend to you... i wasnt trying to bad mouth you its just that i figured u would see the forum... i lost your address for the second payment i have also gotten shafted before and u didnt answered my emails.. its just hard to trust ppls and i understand that u r letting me make 2 payments to you and i greatly appreciate it i feel really horrible actually now that i found out what happend... once again im sorry matt and i understand your fustration tward me sorry again.... i dont want the money back i was just seeing if you had gotten it yet i am still willing to send you the other 250 this friday on the 28th.. to finish our agreement and i would understand if u would like to never speak 2 me again ..... sorry again shawn...

93thunderbird said:
matt,
i really am sorry to hear about what happend to you... i wasnt trying to bad mouth you its just that i figured u would see the forum... i lost your address for the second payment i have also gotten shafted before and u didnt answered my emails.. its just hard to trust ppls and i understand that u r letting me make 2 payments to you and i greatly appreciate it i feel really horrible actually now that i found out what happend... once again im sorry matt and i understand your fustration tward me sorry again.... i dont want the money back i was just seeing if you had gotten it yet i am still willing to send you the other 250 this friday on the 28th.. to finish our agreement and i would understand if u would like to never speak 2 me again ..... sorry again shawn...

Shawn,
Sorry I sounded so irrate, but I've lost a lot in the past week. As long as you understand whats going on and that the parts will be shipped when the money is sent then everything is fine with me. I've been doing business on the this and other forums for quite awhile, and don't want people to think I haven't held up my end of the bargin.

sorry...

matt,
im sorry about that i didnt mean to try to ruin your reputation and for any1 who read this forum im sorry for the miss understanding matt really is a great person to let me make payments and i jumped the gun on judging him and assuming he took my money and ran.. when it was my own insecurities that were the problem... :( matt if you could email me your address again i would appreciate it.. sorry again.....

Back