Favorite Holiday Movies???

XR7 Dave said:
...Christmas Vacation Rules!..:D
The TV version just isn't the same is it? :D :p :p

A bit too hard, but how about "Bad Santa"?
"F$%@ Me Santa.."
"F$%@ Me Santa.."
"F$%@ Me Santa.."
He picks up a hooker he's done before and she says: "Oh No! You aint doing that again, I didn't $%#@ straight for a week!" OMG! LMFAO!
Really glad I rented this on a weekend the kid went to see mom.. :eek:

Aminor_Accident said:
i guess ya cant call it a movie but i like the short claymation films like Rudolph the Reindeer one the elf who wanted to be a Dentist LMAO and the Mayor who outlawed toys burger meister meister burger now pass the weed :p
The Abomadible Snowman in the "dentist one" gave me nightmares as a kid.. :eek: :p

Christmas vacation is definately high on my list, Great scenes like Randy Quaid standing outside draining his motorhomes septic system into the storm drain,and lets not forget Clark's rant about his boss, that of course can't be repeated her but ends with "Where's the tylenol?"
Classic!

Last edited:
Mine would have to be Jack Frost not the family friendly version but the version with the killer snowman, yes a killer snowman.

Got to be Rudolph... The best line of all the holiday season is when Santa says to the elves..." Those doe make my dingle bells tingle" :D Then he sings about it... :D :D

There is only one all time classic Christmas movie. KILLER CLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE. It just makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. Merry christmoose to all and to all a wierd night!! :D

Hated Bad Santa

Funny but it crossed the "enjoyable" threshold with all the swearing...I am privy to Gremlins for Christmas, but my all time favorite has to be "Christmas Story"

BobGPz said:
I WANT A %$@# CAR RIGHT %^@# NOW! FOUR WHEELS AND A %^#$ STEERING WHEEL! :D :D THOSE AREN"T PILLOWS!! :D Thanksgiving or not that is a great movie!

Did Mr Ed loan him that thing? :eek: You couldn't help but notice that salomi hanging there..jeesh. Good thing my daughter didn't ask what was in his pants when we were watching..she is only 9. :eek: :eek:
I love them part...SQUIRELL!! :p

Ahhhh, the Red Rider (Model 420 Pump Action??) Bee Bee Gun..you'll shoot your eye out..

dont forget the compass in the stock!! That movie is my favorite!!
Planes trains and Automobiles is a classic
Home Alone is hilarious especially the part with the tarantula
Christmas Vacation
And last but not least Die Hard. Bruce Willis kills a building full of bad guys in bare feet and a wife beater!

Oh yeah.....the Disney version of a Christmas Carol with Scrooge Mcduck is good too. :eek:

A Christmas Story is my favorite. But I can't believe nobody has mentioned How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Either the original cartoon or the Jim Carrey version, both good.

BTW, it's an "Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle" ;) <- that smilie just shot his eye out

Killer clowns from outer space is a true family. Just because the say f%$# and Kiss my A&& and othe stuff like that? I dont get it. Of course it really depends on how wierd your family really is!!

tim said:
Killer clowns from outer space is a true family. Just because the say f%$# and Kiss my A&& and othe stuff like that? I dont get it. Of course it really depends on how wierd your family really is!!

Ummm......why? What have you heard?????? :D

Die Hard is indeed the best Christmas movie ever...just think of Hans Gruber as the Grinch and John McClane as Cindy Who.

Back