anyone wanna trade

sancho20

90 sc silver with black leather exellent shape runs great 54,000 miles,auto looking for a 97 or 98 mark viii or if you have something else ill consider that also.

Last edited:
86 Mark VII

Got a friend that has a car that he will sell or trade for another car , did run , now it does not , may just need a battery and alittle tune up , not a wreck , needs alittle work but it can be fixed or great for a parts car . its all there . white with gray . not sure if this is what you want , but had to ask . Thanks, can get photos if you want to see the car , im in Indiana . DW

Interested?

Don't know if you'd be interested or not, but I'm looking to trade my 94 3.8L Cougar XR7, auto, very nice condition.

If interested at all email me and I'll take some pics of it onceuponaderek@hotmail.com

it's pretty much stock other than the spoiler (little, very discreet) and the custom guages, runs really clean.

I am in BC Canada though, so if you're interested in the car at all, let me worry about the costs of getting it across the border.

Take care
Derek

I can't believe that car was on the market for so long Sancho. I know i woulda snatched it up if it hadn't been in Florida this summer when i was looking for an SC. Congrats on the sale.

-Trey

Back