Sc Rims

'90 annyedition

I would like to buy a set of 4 SC rims that would fit my anniversary edition.
I would prefer a set of the chromed rims but the alloys would work too. They would have to be in good shape as well. Thanks alot.

[QUOTE='90 annyedition]I would like to buy a set of 4 SC rims that would fit my anniversary edition.
I would prefer a set of the chromed rims but the alloys would work too. They would have to be in good shape as well. Thanks alot.[/QUOTE]

Where are you located?

[QUOTE='90 annyedition]I am located in Victoria, Canada[/QUOTE]

im in BC, delta. i live like, 5 minutes from the swartz bay terminal in tsawassen, if u are still interested i can hook you up. i have a set of 1989 SC rims from my SC, i just liked the 93-95 style better so i got those on instead. the SC rims are in a locked shed in my backyard. PM me for more info :cool:

f5e49117.jpg

f5e49114.jpg

f5e4910e.jpg

f5e4910c.jpg

The blemish on this wheel is the only damage on all 4 that i can think of. theres no curbing on these at all, and all centercaps are mint. The blemish = stripped paint the size of a dime. me and my buddy stupidly tried using MOTHERS wheel polish thinking it would brighten teh weel up a bit, however it stripped the paint so thats that.
f5e49107.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOTE='90 annyedition]Ben04, dope tbirds man. Are you selling the chromed rims or the alloys?
Or are they both chromed? Can't really tell.[/QUOTE]
hmmm which chromed rims?.....pm me for more info, they're the straight up alloy SC rims, but u can polsih them to look chrome fairly easily.

[QUOTE='90 annyedition]I'm just seeing the pic of the 2 sc's?
anyway, i'm interested in the rims.
how much? Do you have email?[/QUOTE]

yep yep...blk89SC@hotmail.com

Back