Trading nice 17" chrome rims ......

mint91sc

I am thinking of tradeing my set of rims, Im not sure what kind they are exactly but they are chrome and look just like the cobra r's they are 17" . I am trying to get ahold of the guy i bought them off of to find out what kind they are. I am interested in trading them for some performance parts or a cowl hood.. performance parts wise I dont have much more i can do to my car thinking of a aftermarket ic or something along them lines.. well if anyone is interested let me know on what you have... I am in the process of getting some pictures

Hood for Rims?

I have an unpainted SCP Mach 1 Ram Air hood. I would be willing to trade it and some cash for your rims. Are they 17x8 or 17x9? Let me Know. Oh, I am from NW IN we should be pretty close to meet.

no thanx

I will have to pass on that hood, i just cant ever decide if i like them or not.. some cars i think they look good and some i dont so might as well not chance it..

Trying to get ahold of my friend to use his digital camera should have pics up by sunday, i live in monroe ..

mint91sc said:
I am thinking of tradeing my set of rims, Im not sure what kind they are exactly but they are chrome and look just like the cobra r's they are 17" . I am trying to get ahold of the guy i bought them off of to find out what kind they are. I am interested in trading them for some performance parts or a cowl hood.. performance parts wise I dont have much more i can do to my car thinking of a aftermarket ic or something along them lines.. well if anyone is interested let me know on what you have... I am in the process of getting some pictures

Do you have a cash price?

re:

No real price set was really just seeing what I could get for them, they are in good shape. the tires are crap on them so I would be having them removed before I sent them out, so pm me with a offer if you want

how wide are is the rims .... what is the backspacing ...what car were they on .... i have a few things in the for sale posts, would you consider a trade

Rims

Hey man, you need to get ahold of me on the phone, you should have the number, dont get rid of these til you talk to me. Thanks Mike

rims

i think i know the guy you got the rims from if it the same guy im thinking of you wount be able to get a hold of him any more couse he comitted suaside last may. was his name mike prill

I have a Cobra R from my 93 SC. The holes are drilled for hood pins and the hinges are attached. I am doing a bunch of bodywork to the car and I didn't care for the way it fit. Like most of the hoods I have read about, it will need some prep work. It is still in virgin form. It has not been painted.

You can email me to discuss it further.
sales@rosewoodstructures.com

Skip

Long Gone

Just letting you know I think theses wheel are Long Gone

If im not mistaken Dan Sly purchased them

Back