93-95 SC/96-97tbird LED tail lamp & Mark VIII 80mm Maf

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
I have one drivers side LED panel for sale. It came out of a 97 vehicle. In teh tccoa there are several articles saying that these late 96 and 1997 tail lights are different because they have more durable LED's, thats why they have different part #'s and they are more expensive from the dealer. They look exactly like 93-95 sc tail lamps (all red), but apparently more durable. i had two paris of these, but just days ago my passingers side quit on me so I have only one for sale (im keeping the other pair as a spare). It looks and works great, looking to get 50-60 bux for it. Here are pix:

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

DSCN0073.jpg

DSCN0074.jpg

Also, im going to sell my spare 80mm Mark VIII MAF for sale. I have one in my 94 and it works great. Its a direct bolt on. Looking to get 50-60 bux for it also. If anybody is interested let me know.

As tempting as this is i don't have themoney for it at this time. GRR. Why does this happen to me when i don't have the money :cool:

Hhh.........!

Yeah me too! I want that 35th under cars for sale, but!!!! it's called Christmas! sux. Happy New Year, cheers and beers, Frank H.

Well the stuff is still for sale guys....i have a couple querries on the tail lamp but nothing concrete. My friend was quoted over 200 bux for that thing alone...thats why i have a spare set my self, but like Frank said CHRISTMAS makes us all broke....so i must get rid of some of my spare parts. That hurts...im a spare parts whore...i keep spares of teh spares!

I'm a spare parts whore........!

You think your bad, I've got a whole '89 SC in my cellar and garage and toy box! excepting the shell, cheers and beers, Frank

LED tail lamp SOLD! Mark VIII MAF STILL FOR SALE.

Frank...for real man, spare part whores rule! Something breaks, just go to ur stash and grab another. Im actually using a full set of SC grey leather seats as furniture in my basement :D . Talk about hardcore!

maf

i'll take that maf. how does 50 shipped sound?

would this work on a 90 if i change the electronics?

Last edited:
It works with the stock mark electronics. Thats what I did...im not sure what will come out if you use ur stock electronics....that would be interesting to see! Anywho, sent you a PM about the maf.

Back