sc in va beach

No, not off the top of my head. My house is full with my kids & all. If you can get a place arranged I could most likely help you with the job, either at Sears or Best Buy. I used to work there too, & still know some of the managers.

I appreciate it, I'll definately let you know then when I find a place. I think her parent's might help us out now since they said they want to talk to Jen about us and they have good news for her when they get back from their trip. So we'll see.

Were you by chance, at the oceanfront today driving your black t-bird on Atlanctic Ave?

I was walking on Atlantic Ave w/ my girlfriend coming back from the Polar Plunge and saw (heard first) a black SC that sounded pretty stout...just wondering.

sorry about your unfortunate events...be persistent!

Anthony

Actually my girlfriend and I were driving down atlantic today and where the construction is there is a detour. I went to turn and my SC died. It finally started back up but the tach isn't working. I think the cam sensor crapped out. At first I thought the crank sensor but the tach runs off the cam sensor so thats what I believe it is. No CE light though which is odd. I had to let it sit for like 10 minutes before it would restart, otherwise it'd just crank.

I got on it pretty good down there but I was driving my silver SC. Turned alot of heads with the blower whine. I have seen a black 94/95 SC twice now today on Greenbrier Parkway right near the I-64 exit heading towards the mall. I thought it was Mike maybe but it had stock wheels on it.

Nah, mine's down for the winter. Blower is out in Oregon at Magnum Powers getting ported & polished.

Scott Long said:
Cool I'll keep that in mind. I need to find a place to live first though. You wouldn't happen to know anyone looking for a room mate would you?

If you dont mind sleeping on couch for a portion of the rent... :p I pay 700 to live right next door to Hampton University...I could give up a bedroom for more than 250 a month....

Stephen

Do you rent the entire house or just a room? I wouldn't mind paying more than $250 for a room. I looked at one for $375.00 a month but the house wasn't too nice. Let me know, I'm interested if you seriously have a room to rent.

It would be short term till my girlfriend and I get a place, but if the price is reasonable I'm interested.

I could help you fix your head gaskets also if you have a spot there to work on the car.

Last edited:
I didnt think you were really going to jump on that offer...I rent a 2 room apartment...I have one room, my sis has the other. I dont think she would like having a stranger in the apartment using my room... :p

If you are looking to spend around 375 i can talk to a couple of friends of mine, see if they know of any places that are renting....could be in the ghetto....i dunno...

Stephen

Oh, well I appreciate it. As long as I don't have to worry about someone breaking into my car. I was hoping you had a 2 bdrm that you used one and maybe had the other set up as a computer room or a study or something. Thanks for looking.

Back