Randall Burnett

Yes. Randall is a great guy to deal with. :D

Update: Randall takes the time to tend to details and also treats his inventory with respect. As compared to some other sellers (Whom I won't name) with large inventories who are more concerned with turning stuff fast and as a result tend to be careless with how they handle and pack their own merchandise. In my experience, Randall is not one of those.

Last edited:
Email Address: RABLAB156@AOL.COM
User Name: Randall Burnett
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:
Clinton Corners NY 12514

I have made 2 different purchases from Randall now to restor the Tbird. Shipping was quick, price was fair, and items were as described. Would do business with again.

Items purchased:

Instrument "hood" part of dash

Lap seat belts

Dash trim piece infront of Passenger side that covers dash bolts

Center console "lid"

Heater cable (connects from dash Hot/Cold lever to "trap door")

I'll second that. I bought a 35th anny SC from Randall and he gave me an excellant deal. Plus he was easy to deal with, and he was very helpful in getting my car shipped down here to Florida.

I'd highly recommend Randall to anyone who needs parts!

I second that I purchased a set of 93+ SC rims and also an SC rear bumper from him (that i remember) I'm heading up there probably tomorrow for some more goodies

Good Guy, I needed a fuel rail to help another SC'er in spain out and he hooked me up and shipped it fast. Thanks again Randall

I just picked up a 35th 5spd from him and he gave me all the parts I need to
bring it to the shape it deserves to be in. He has practically every part you need. Buy with confidence he is a good guy

I recently bought a piece of front windshield trim from him and I could not agree more. Excellent. Very fair pricing with no gouging of shipping charges. I plan to purchase more from Randall in the future and would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Great Guy,
Got the parts quick and easy thanks again I would buy anytime from him and one of the few guys that will be straight up

Sunroof motor

Randall came through again got the parts and some other misc parts for another SCCOA member who recieved defective parts from another individual that took over a month to recieve

should have drove up to randall to begin with instead of getting parts from Iowa !!

Thanks again dude for coming through with a reasonable price and allowing me to pick up the parts on a sunday :D

Email Address: rablab156@aol.com
User Name: Randall Burnett
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments: Excellent seller, very fast shipping. Sent pics and negotiated on the price, gave trackin #. Would buy from again.:)

Add one more to the list, Randall it was a pleasure doing business with you, recieved part on a timely manner and as described.

I just bought a set of rims from Randall.

Great communication and fast shipping. How does the next day sound?! :D

Will do business again!

Joe

Randall is the best, he had everything I needed and got the parts out to me right away, he even has sound advice as to what your SC problem might be!!
If you are looking for something for your SC, PM Randall first, chances are, he has it!!:D

another satifisfied person, shipped VERY quickly and item was EXACTLY as described/met my expections on what i thought it looked like in my head, THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back