So I FINALLY "joined" the club

lazybird4pt6

Just finished completing the information. I am now an "official" member.

Yeah, like I needed to do that after all i've been through. :rolleyes: :D

So, I guess I have to wait untill one of the higher-powers-that-be contacts me to tell me where I can see all this "super-secret" Members-only info???

Anyways, just thought i'd share with "my fellow" club members.

Took me long enough, huh? :p

lazybird4pt6 said:

So, I guess I have to wait untill one of the higher-powers-that-be contacts me to tell me where I can see all this "super-secret" Members-only info???

Reading the thread.. I thought you had a Blower put on lol...

Matt - yeah, if you wanna look at it like that. I think it's more for the "support" then anything else. Believe me, I haven't been "mooching" for the last 2 1/2 years.

Wow, 2 1/2 years here.

Cam - you nevermind Mr. I-hibernate-just-like-Kirk-Bryan-all-friggin'-winter!!! PHONE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!! HOUSE NUMBER!!!!!!! We gotta talk. Nothing bad, just phone me!!!! NOOOOOOOOOWW! (house number please)

Funny, first two responses are from 4.6 guys. :D

Viva la 4.6!

lazybird4pt6 said:
Matt - yeah, if you wanna look at it like that. I think it's more for the "support" then anything else. Believe me, I haven't been "mooching" for the last 2 1/2 years.

Wow, 2 1/2 years here.

Cam - you nevermind Mr. I-hibernate-just-like-Kirk-Bryan-all-friggin'-winter!!! PHONE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!! HOUSE NUMBER!!!!!!! We gotta talk. Nothing bad, just phone me!!!! NOOOOOOOOOWW! (house number please)

Funny, first two responses are from 4.6 guys. :D

Viva la 4.6!

hummm dont seem to have yer home phone number... emial or PM it to me... or jsut phone me now... :)

Uuuuggh, someone was on the phone (not me!) with an important business call. Let's try that again, shall we?

Quick friggin' call me a.s.a.p. it's really important it can't wait blah blah blah!!! :rolleyes: ;) :eek: :p :D

The secerts are going to be out now........

The members only section is cool, has loads of great threads. Just not a lot of actions from the memebrs. Good to hear your a "new" member, darn NEWBIES. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, whos' callin' who?

Well, I guess when you send someone your phone numbers it helps when you don't make any typos. :eek: Yes, I'M the dumbazz. :rolleyes: Sorry Cam! P.M. re-sent.

Ryan - newbie? You have NO idea. MOOOHAHAAAAHHAAHAHAA! (insert evil-looking Smiley here) Secrets? I'm a Scorpio, secrets aren't safe with me. I can't even keep a secret a secret from myself. Oh, wait a minute.... damn! ;) So much for THAT secret. :p

lazybird4pt6 said:
Well, I guess when you send someone your phone numbers it helps when you don't make any typos. :eek: Yes, I'M the dumbazz. :rolleyes: Sorry Cam! P.M. re-sent.

Ryan - newbie? You have NO idea. MOOOHAHAAAAHHAAHAHAA! (insert evil-looking Smiley here) Secrets? I'm a Scorpio, secrets aren't safe with me. I can't even keep a secret a secret from myself. Oh, wait a minute.... damn! ;) So much for THAT secret. :p

For the love of the Baby Jesus learn yer phone numbers! lol U suck... I'm sure the person is wondering why some strange person called em 10 times lol...

Last edited:
lazybird4pt6 said:

You're dumping the 4.6 and buying an SC aren't you?

Newbie - HAHAHAHA!! ROTFLMAO!!!! Have you ever seen a newbie with so much experience? HAHAHA!!! I guess i'm going to set a new benchmark for newbies now. HAHHA!!! That's friggin' funny. Maybe i'll start with the "Should I remove my air box silencer?" thread. HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! What MAF should I buy? Why does my oil have green stuff in it? What is this (pointing at blower) for? What's that rattling sound? HHAAAHAHAHAHHA!

Mike - Way-to-ruin-the-surprise!! :eek: SC? NOOOOOOOO!!! (sorry guys) Why would I do that? Blower envy?

I think EVERYONE here knows me more than well enough to know that my true roots lie within the SBF VERY firmly. I've said it before and i'll say it again - BORN AND BRED! I fear (?) that this will last forever (?).

My reason for joining with the Membership is more of a personal sentiment (no tissue needed for this one - LOL!). I'm not wrenching as much anymore and won't be. (Yes, i'll still help out here and there, but i've really gotta focus on LB. Her health isn't what it used to be and part of this is neglect.) The fact of the matter is that the SCCoO has been my "home" for over two years now and I feel that I want to "return" the favour. If it means that supplying a few bucks "for the cause" is what it takes then that's what it takes. I really just think it's a small way for me to say "thanks" to the overall club.

It's all about support - period.

okayi'llshutupnow

I think that you just wanted to see how many 4.6 jokes there are in the Lounge forum of the Members section. ;) :p

Glad to hear you took the plunge. There is some good in-depth tech info archived there that applies to all MN-12 cars, not just SCs.

cheers,
Ed N.

Blown - i've been totting nitrous for so long now that I think if I didn't do it i'd get kicked out of the club.(shrug) Then again, i'm sure if I put a KB on there i'd be forgiven, it is a roots afterall, albeit a twin screw. Blowers ain't cheap - did you wanna make a donation? LOL! I'm waiting on my SCT stuff to come in before I make a decision if i'll continue with LB as a "toy" or not. It's been a "tough ride" so far. The other part of the reason I FINALLY signed up was because I finally got my own PayPal account.

Ed - HAHAHAHA! Yeah, i'm sure they'll be worth the $19.77 (Can$). Your's are always the best, though. And free, too. ;) (Members have their own lounge??? Oh, fancy-shmancy.) I'm looking forward to the tech. My brain needs some stimulation, among other things.

lazybird4pt6 said:
Blown - i've been totting nitrous for so long now that I think if I didn't do it i'd get kicked out of the club.(shrug) Then again, i'm sure if I put a KB on there i'd be forgiven, it is a roots afterall, albeit a twin screw. Blowers ain't cheap - did you wanna make a donation? LOL! I'm waiting on my SCT stuff to come in before I make a decision if i'll continue with LB as a "toy" or not. It's been a "tough ride" so far. The other part of the reason I FINALLY signed up was because I finally got my own PayPal account.

Hey bro...

I have a hook-up at ProCharger now in the States if you ever decide upon that route, we can get you one really cheap... under $2000 US..

A Procharger for $2K U.S.???? That's gotta be a tuner kit, right?

I would but I have two problems with Procharger (NO offense) - 1. the addition of that big intercooler kinda ruins the ease of installation category, especially having a Bird. The entire ingress/egress of the tubing is managed differently with a Bird, compared to the Mustang kit that i'ts designed for. That means more $$$ for custom bent tubing. 2. i've heard numerous people complain about housing sealing issues with them.

While I would love to take advantage of the opportunity I simply can't. My money is going elsewhere. Thanks, though, I really DO appreciate the tip!

Back