Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy just ruined my holiday season with that vile picture! YUCK!!! Does make you think what people are thinking.

my new wallpaper!

I have a list of foreign countries on my website that I've sent parts to, this is exactly why North Jersey is on that list.

The seller should've called it a 35th, guarantee ya there's a waterhead in Phoenix that'd buy it in a heartbeat.

'bird

That is South Jersey

The car is located in Cherry Hill NJ which is South Jersey
Not north Jersey Just to clear that up

I have No idea what that guy was smokin when he painted that car though

Seeing "new breaks" would really worry me. Not as much as that paint job though. Looks like a 7th grade art student did those flames, but has never seen it done before.
At least it's not an SC. :p

PS: WTF is a custom muffler? :eek:

Friends ought not let friends paint T-birds like that

Yep!!! He really assed that car up!!! Like T-bird said I am sure there is some "water head" that will by that car and think he has a something to show off.

Scrap

tbird88 said:
I have a list of foreign countries on my website that I've sent parts to, this is exactly why North Jersey is on that list.

The seller should've called it a 35th, guarantee ya there's a waterhead in Phoenix that'd buy it in a heartbeat.

'bird

Dood!! Thaet car is goinyng to goe purfekt with mi Deaf leoperd 8-trak!!
Can't wayt to trailer et home...i'll wright storiyez bout how teh wheelses fell off!!
Ha Ha ;)

he should have just posted the picture of the rear and hoped some sucker would take his word that it was a pretty cool paint job..but then again those tips look pretty queer also. i'd say we all buy it, sand it down & paint it,just so none of us ever have to see going down the road!

that person should get a slap across the face sc or not he still screwed up a damn Ford and its still a thunderbird. why why wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

tbird88 said:

'bird
ooh im telling prick you dont like his car

you could pretty much leave that bird.... running anywhere ...and knowone would steal it ...good pizza car ...dave

I think it would be an excellent car to buy...

and smash to pieces in a demolition derby. Ford or not that car needs to die, its what's best for it and us.

Back