Thread: Questions for those with Roller Rockers (pic)

Questions for those with Roller Rockers (pic)

I was told that I could use 1.7 ratio roller rockers from a 351 Cleveland on my SC heads. I have the Cleveland rockers but I don't see how this..

bolts to this...

Is this the difference between pedstal and stud mounted rockers? If so where can I get the pedestals and will this change my pushrod lengths? I'd definately appreciate any help. Thanks!!

You did not get the right rockers! Those rockers are for the 351 Cleveland that uses adjustable studs. You needed the 351 Cleveland rockers that are pedestal mount[non adjustable] You can use the rockers you have but you will have to buy some rocker studs have the pedestal on the heads machined flat and drill and retap the bolt holes in the heads.

Don't forget custom guideplates too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Your right Dave! I forgot about those. You will also need to get hardened pushrods because the pushrods will contact the guideplates. Very expensive route your taking there Matt. Are those the Competition Cams Chromemoly Rockers? Sure looks like them.