New SC Owner In Iowa

94SCBird

Hey Im A New SC Owner From Iowa. I Wanna Join The SCCOI club and i filled out the thing i jus need to throw in 12 bucks and send it off. but does anybody know what kind of benifits you get from it and what all do you guyz do.
p.s. Im In Marengo, IA (its like 10 minutes from main amana)

thanks 94SCBird

What's happening. Welcome to the club. Basically for benefits Mike can get use car parts cheap from cedar rapids which isn't to terribly far from marengo.

The guy who helped me rebuild my car is from there and/or his son went to HS there. It would be Phillip Grant is his son's name if you know him. I also know a Kloster (mortician) that lives in Marengo I believe and then Deanne Miller as well. Anyhoot, I grew up south of there about 1hr on 149 (sigourney).

-Julian

94SCBird said:
Hey Im A New SC Owner From Iowa. I Wanna Join The SCCOI club and i filled out the thing i jus need to throw in 12 bucks and send it off. but does anybody know what kind of benifits you get from it and what all do you guyz do.
p.s. Im In Marengo, IA (its like 10 minutes from main amana)

thanks 94SCBird

to be honest, i'm not exactly sure of the benefits. I shelled out the $12 a coupla years ago in hopes to have a member page there and/or a coupla stickers but i didn't get any of that :( (i did get a couple of stickers, but that's an added fee)
asides from that.....
sccoia.org is a great website full of tons of info and Albee is an awesome individual. He's helped me numerous times with my car and even offered to run get me parts if i needed it, definately gets a big thumbs up by me :)

Back