Tim Groth

Evil Inside

Email Address: randomfind@hotmail.com
User Name: Tim Groth
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I bought a set of Morana Heads and he supposedly shipped them out through Fed Ex. I never recieved the heads and have yet to get my payment back after almost 90 days. I payed him within a week and have still not recieved any compensation.

Tim Groth??

Anybody have any dealings with this guy? I sent him $45 (money order) for a A/C compressor on Nov. 18 2004. He recieved it on the 26th. Says he is sending it to me on Nov 30th. I know it will take awhile to get from Virginia to Manitoba, but the thing that really bothers me is the fact that he hasn't logged in since Dec 5th 2004.

Why do I feel ~ I just got burnt!!

If I'm wrong, sorry.

This is why I don't trust buying things over the internet!!

Grant

I am familiar with him, seems to be a good guy. That is exactly why I like to use paypal you can get the payment back if you don't get your item.
Alan

Sorry

Evil Inside:

Hopefully you will post some good about my name knowing that I am sending your money. To those who read these seller info dealings please let me inform you that fedex lost this package in the mail. I have worked diligently to find this damaged package. After 6 weeks of trying FedEx passed me onto claims to recoupe my money. This is the worst ever. I did however send partial payment today and once FedEx send a check to cover the lose I will forward it to him.

Grantster:

I have been a bad seller and for that I am sorry. As I told another fella in Canada that did business with me I'm sorry its taking so long. **** if you lived close by I would give it to you for free. I went to send your package 2 weeks ago and they told me it was be $60 to send it to Canada which almost made me choke. Basically I would be paying you to have the compressor. Please send me an e-mail with your mailing information and I will send your money back to you. Sorry for the late replies, and selling parts will no longer be something I consider to do in my busy life.

Sorry to both of you for the problems.

-Tim

Tim Groth Replied:

Tim PMed me and I can see his point, hopefullly all will be good soon and will withdraw my conplaint, bad thoughts, and evil words ;)

Thanks Tim for the PM and will pass the info to you :)

Grant

Evil Inside

Never once did I want to come off as elusive, however with my busy life and lack of experience with parts selling it did seem as just that. I made the mistake of selling heads that were still on the car, which was my fault, then I did send them out on Nov. 8th only for them to get lost... we both know this is documented with FedEx for I wanted you to see I was doing some leg work.

As for the last shipping..I tried to make it right with you on that by including new Irdium plugs, hoses and belts...I wish you would have received it all and perhaps I would be in the "Good Sellers" section. However I guess this was the luck of the draw.

Enough is enough, I will make it right with you, and I'm sure others can back me on my honest name.

My continued appoligies.

-Tim

01-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Grantster
Love My Birds Join Date: Sep 2004

Re: Just a Hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Groth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Groth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantster
Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas

Grant

Please let me know your mailing address so I can send back your money order. I posted a reply in the "Bad Sellers" fedback as to the delays. I went to ship your package on 12/31 when I was informed shipping would be 59.79 to your location.

My appoligies on the delays I'm a good guy with no time and started selling parts without knowing how intensive the work was.

Sorry again.

-Tim

Hi Tim,
Just getting very nervous about not hearing from you, and you didn't log in for a long time so I needed some answers. Sorry but this was the only way since I couldn't contact you.

Addy: Grant Kruk
--- --------- ---
Winnipeg, MB.
Canada
---+---

Thanks for the honesty;
Grant

The amount of the money order is for $45.00 correct? I have to Canadians and want to make sure both of you receive the correct amounts due.

-Tim

Hi Tim,
Yes, I sent you a $45 USD Money order. I can scan you the copy of it if you wish.

Grant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:mad: I'll never see this money again... He hasn't logged on since this last PM. Jan.13-05 hasen't seen the response.

Tim Groth said:
Evil Inside

Never once did I want to come off as elusive, however with my busy life and lack of experience with parts selling it did seem as just that. I made the mistake of selling heads that were still on the car, which was my fault, then I did send them out on Nov. 8th only for them to get lost... we both know this is documented with FedEx for I wanted you to see I was doing some leg work.

As for the last shipping..I tried to make it right with you on that by including new Irdium plugs, hoses and belts...I wish you would have received it all and perhaps I would be in the "Good Sellers" section. However I guess this was the luck of the draw.

Enough is enough, I will make it right with you, and I'm sure others can back me on my honest name.

My continued appoligies.

-Tim

Just out of curiosity...when can I expect the other $257?

T.J.

I will have your money to you very soon! Hopefully after this weekend I will have the money owed.

-Tim

Tim Groth said:
Just sent $107.00 to you via PayPal. Remainder will be sent on 2/11.

-Tim

Awesome...well...If they can...I'd have them remove this post...I'm glad we could work things out.

Thanks Tim, wish I could Kill this tread.

Thanks Tim,
Got the A/C Compressor today. package was damaged alittle but all was good inside. Thanks for packing it with some paper, no damage to the compressor.

All Is Good, Thanks again Tim
(sorry for the bad thoughts ;) )

Grant Kruk

Back