Spring Daytona Car Show and Swap meet

kamakazie_1

March 18, 19, 20th, 2005..

Spring Daytona Beach Car Show

Who all is going this year??

List will begin here::

Richard J (kamakazie_1) (95 SC)(Saturday)
Tom J and Family (TommySC) (93 SC)(Saturday)
Dan and Terri (onequiksc) (Fine 89 SC)(Saturday)
Bryan K and Heather (superchicken89) (89 SC)(Saturday)
TJ (Evil Inside) (91 SC)(Saturday, Maybe)
Rick R and Family (Sweet90SC) (90 SC)(Saturday)
Nick (unclenick) (90 SC)(Saturday)
Flip and Marty (Flip) (93 SC)(Saturday)
(DooDaa) (MarkVIII)(Saturday)
Peter (PDennis) (93SC)(Saturday)
?? Glen K And Carol (Cobra85) (90 SC)()
?? Greg (GregTheSpy) (Titanium 89SC)()
?? Victor Malvar (Victor Malvar) (SC)()

RJ

Last edited:
Unless I die, I'll likely go.

Even then, you could strap me in the car dead and drive me in, I'd still enjoy it I think.
Of course, I wouldn't be much of a conversationalist, if that's ok with everyone. :eek:

Unless I die, I'll likely go. Even then, you could strap me in the car dead and drive me in, I'd still enjoy it I think.
Of course, I wouldn't be much of a conversationalist, if that's ok with everyone.

Dan you not tellin us something :eek: I think I'll park upwind of ya then!

Bryan

Evil Inside said:
I'm a maybe.

I know I'm not a real SC guy but I'm a maybe too. Think I'd be allowed to park the Mark VIII in there with ya'll this year? I can put an M90 in the trunk if it has to have a blower to qualify ;) :D

doodaa said:
I know I'm not a real SC guy but I'm a maybe too. Think I'd be allowed to park the Mark VIII in there with ya'll this year? I can put an M90 in the trunk if it has to have a blower to qualify ;) :D

Hey DooDaa, come on out the more the merrier!! Last year we were surrounded by a freakin sea of Impalas.... It would be an honor to have another Ford Product close to us!!

List has been modified for everyone..

RJ

Last edited:
doodaa said:

They still let me hang around, and my M90 is a mile away from my engine. ;)

Evil Inside said:
They still let me hang around, and my M90 is a mile away from my engine. ;)

Then I can leave it at home until I can get it installed where I want it. Whenever THAT's going to happen.... :D

I met RJ and Dan at last year's show, seemed like nice folks, and some crazy guy with a red SC.... what was his name? (jus' Kiddin' P) :) . I figured adding another Fomoco product in the "sea of Impalas" wouldn't be too much of an issue. Hopefully I'll be able to put names with faces this year.

doodaa said:
Then I can leave it at home until I can get it installed where I want it. Whenever THAT's going to happen.... :D

I met RJ and Dan at last year's show, seemed like nice folks, and some crazy guy with a red SC.... what was his name? (jus' Kiddin' P) :) . I figured adding another Fomoco product in the "sea of Impalas" wouldn't be too much of an issue. Hopefully I'll be able to put names with faces this year.

None of us know a crazy kid with a red SC!!! Come join us Doodaa, we're looking forward to your company again this year..

RJ

kamakazie_1 said:
None of us know a crazy kid with a red SC!!! Come join us Doodaa, we're looking forward to your company again this year..

RJ

Wait, What? I don't fit into that category?

doodaa said:
Maybe I should've said with a red 93? You're telling me there's 2 of them like Pete? :eek: :D

I knew who you were talking about...but most people know me as a crazy kid with a red SC...Peter is much more sane than I am...

Why do you think Greg is trying to move farther and farther awa? You think he wants to be within 5 minutes of me...I just hope the restraining order works out...

Evil Inside said:
I knew who you were talking about...but most people know me as a crazy kid with a red SC...Peter is much more sane than I am...

Well, I haven't met all of you yet... I'll keep this in mind when I do. :D

Back