drivers side seat power seat plastic cover

1fastsupercoupe

i need the part houses the controls for the power seat and hides all the wires etc..it runs down the lower side of the seat and wraps around to the back....

i need it to be in TAN....will buy both sides if avail to get what i need....

mine is a 94

thanks in advance

tan seats

i have a 95 cougar with tan\beige intieor. the passenger side power seat buttons\ platic were sold already.u can have the driver seat switches\the platic cover for $35 shipped. im in ny. pics are on my post......95 cougar parting out in ny. thx tony.

if its like the i posted on your ad...ill take it..so im getting the cover/switches?

would you be willing to meet somewhere in nj..im exit 4 off the NJTP..maybe find a 1/2 way point or something?

cougar parts

yes ur getting the seat switches,tan plastic for the driver seat, and tan driver door panel for $125 shipped.there are pics of the 95 cougar with the seat n door panels .m\o please.my email is ....aengine2@aol.com.wow ur wayyyyyyyy up there in nj. i thought u were at least at exit 8. thx tony.

just need the seat switches/cover...panels were just an idea even though mine are in perfect shape.....i could meet ya at exit 8 if your cool with that?

chris

95 cougar parts

ok u just want the driver seat panel with switches.$35 shipped. i have to drop a tranny this weekend before the weather change. let me know. m\o plase. email me at .......aengine2@aol.com. thx tony.

you dont take paypal?....or you wouldnt be interested in meeting at exit 8 so i can physically see what im getting?...how about the trim pieces that run along the doors that go over the carpet and door seal?...

cougar parts

i have them to for $15@. i have so many cars to take apart before the weather changes,and exit 8 is a hike for me.m\oand checks i take. no paypal acct sorry. thx tony.

Back