Nick's new SC Race car! Any guesses on his time if he Ran in the low 14's bone stock!

victor malvar

Nick will be running burning up the tires at the track, his SC will be stripped and will not be street Legal it will have to be pulled with a trailer. He was here today with Rick and we had a nice visit talking cars and about Historic WW11 events. Rick knows alot about WW11 and much more. Nick and Diane and Rick and I then spoke about racing he was picking up a balancer to see if his Crank is good so he needed a BHJ. He had placed and order after his 14 second plus, 94MPH Run at OSW. Now, he will be adding some extra boost! Any Guesses on his new time slips? :eek: Remember he is gutting the car, and adding a few extra parts I will not disclose. :) ;) :eek: :cool: These faces say it all! He will need plenty of traction, Hint! If he ran in the low 14's what will he be running next on a 70 degree day more or less ??? Any guesses!
We are looking forward to running that day ourselves along with Nick Any guesses on my time slips?
The fastest SC from The Fla Gang will win a special prize from Spinningwheels-SC This does not Include Me! The prize that is :) !

victor malvar said:
The fastest SC from The Fla Gang will win a special prize from Spinningwheels-SC This does not Include Me! The prize that is :) !

Oh man, I want in. I saw Glenn today at the Depot as he was driving by, but couldn't run after him to talk to him about the motor.

Yea man, I had a great time! IT is always a fun time at Victor and Diane's home! Yes, the blue car is goning to be fast :eek:

I will owe it all to Spinning Wheels :D

Good luck with your project Nick, keep me posted on what parts are removed and how much they way. Looks like the fl chapter is getting a little faster every month.

unclenick said:
Yea man, I had a great time! IT is always a fun time at Victor and Diane's home! Yes, the blue car is goning to be fast :eek:

I will owe it all to Spinning Wheels :D

Wow, the speed thing is really getting hot...looks like a good start...

Hi Ya Nick or Rick Give me a call...I tried to holler at ya but I could not get through ;) Call me I need to ask you a small question... Nick call Rick ask him to give me a shout, Diane wants to chat with Carla...Had Fun!!! ZOOOOM! :rolleyes:

Nick call Rick tell Rick D

Talk to ya!

Victor and Diane!

Hey Victor I'll let Carla know... I forgot to call you to remind you the doors were still open on your "DIAMOND IN THE RUFF" when we left yesterday.. ;)

Nick and I got stuck on 75 in stand still traffic from a mini van rollover yesterday and by the time I got home I forgot.. :confused:

Sweet90SC said:
Hey Victor I'll let Carla know... I forgot to call you to remind you the doors were still open on your "DIAMOND IN THE RUFF" when we left yesterday.. ;)

Nick and I got stuck on 75 in stand still traffic from a mini van rollover yesterday and by the time I got home I forgot.. :confused:

Hi Rick, PM me your Phone. I think you would like to have good news when things arrive...you cam PM me or Just call. Nick has our Number and you should also. Thanks we closed the door to the Gray Diamond in the Ruff, It's not that Ruff Huh! I love that car...
Don't forget the WW11 Memorabilia. I collect all WW11 history Buff! I will send you some of what I may have. I told you about the WW11 Memorial. I will will it to ya!

Hey Victor I'll PM you my number anyway but I gave your number to Carla last night she said she would call tonight she hasn't yet cause she has been down with that crappy cold the last few days.. ;)

Hi Rick, We Consider you and Carla our good friends, Our door is open to you both!

Sweet90SC said:
Hey Victor I'll PM you my number anyway but I gave your number to Carla last night she said she would call tonight she hasn't yet cause she has been down with that crappy cold the last few days.. ;)

Hi Rick, Being a vendor and a member can be awkward. I never the less consider you a good friend. I think highly of you and Carla... Your always welcome in our home. Remember we never lock the back door to our home.
its the closest distance from where everyone parks. Stay in touch. Your hood, we have received, Since you have other obligations, I will keep it. I'm building a new SC with a AR I'm pretty sure. It may fit. If not Its got your name on it. The Cervini. I felt I had to tell you how we feel.
Take care!
Victor and Diane

Last edited:
victor malvar said:
Hi Rick, Being a vendor and a member can be awkward. I never the less consider you a good friend. I think highly of you and Carla... Your always welcome in our home. Remember we never lock the back door to our home.
its the closest distance from where everyone parks. Stay in touch. Your hood, we have received, Since you have other obligations, I will keep it. I'm building a new SC with a AR I'm pretty sure. It may fit. If not Its got your name on it. The Cervini. I felt I had to tell you how we feel.
Take care!
Victor and Diane

Hey Victor! Don't sell it! just let me take care of this lil Government Thing before I get unexpexted visitors..........................................:cool: :eek: :cool:..................................... and were dealin!!!

Last edited:
Sweet90SC said:
Hey Victor! Don't sell it! just let me take care of this lil Government Thing before I get unexpexted visitors..........................................:cool: :eek: :cool:..................................... and were dealin!!!

Rick,

I spoke to a rep at Cervini's a while ago about a true ram-air setup like they have for the mustangs. Well, I mentioned I was an SCCOA member and they were like that's kool, and I asked if there was a discount or something. I can't remember what they said...

If not...see if you can get a few other people around to get hoods too. I know Greg wants one...or is it just mine he wants. Maybe they'll be able to do something with 2 or 3 hoods...

Just be weary of buying the hoods from anyone but them...I've heard that sometimes you don't get the screens...

Last edited:
The fastest SC from The Fla Gang will win a special prize from Spinningwheels-SC This does not Include Me! The prize that is :) ![/QUOTE said:
So what did I win Victor?

Evil Inside said:
Rick,

I spoke to a rep at Cervini's a while ago about a true ram-air setup like they have for the mustangs. Well, I mentioned I was an SCCOA member and they were like that's kool, and I asked if there was a discount or something. I can't remember what they said...

No was the answer I got...

Evil Inside said:
If not...see if you can get a few other people around to get hoods too. I know Greg wants one...or is it just mine he wants. Maybe they'll be able to do something with 2 or 3 hoods...

I'll keep my eye out for you guys one...The idea behind myself getting the hood is to get some cool air under there..

Evil Inside said:
Just be weary of buying the hoods from anyone but them...I've heard that sometimes you don't get the screens...

The hood Victor got me is a Cervini's...It's a used one that has already been fitted..and painted...Too bad not Titanium Frost :rolleyes: ... I got my wing today cost me $29.00 unpainted The same guy that did my other paint is gonna paint and mount it for $40.00

I'll keep my ear to the ground for more though;. ;)

Last edited:
Evil Inside said:
Who says the competition is over?
your broke down car does besides I'm not waiting 4 or 5 years for for you to finally fix that thing and then start moding it :eek:

Jake said:
your broke down car does besides I'm not waiting 4 or 5 years for for you to finally fix that thing and then start moding it :eek:
hahahaha

the only way he would win is if he waited for alll of us to sell our SCs

Jake said:

I think I should have at least the same amount of time you've owned the car...

Back