1989 Mercury Cougar XR7 for sell.

chamilion z

I have finally decided to sell my 1989 Mercury Cougar XR7. I am located in Zanesville, OH. The 1989 Mercury Cougar XR7 is in overall great to excellent condition. It drives and shifts great. It is an automatic. Only 2700 were made with the automatic and supercharger. It has 100,400 miles on it. It has every option except heated seats/mirrors and a sunroof. Everything works except for the passenger door lock (manually have to lock it) and the CD player, it stopped working last week for some reason. The mirrors and the drivers window are off track, motors still works. It has power everything. The interior is in really good condition. You do see a little wear on the side lumbar supports and the headrests but not torn. The dash has 2 small cracks in it. The interior is burgundy leather with white trim. The exterior is in really great shape. Their is a small dent in the trunk on the edge and 1 small rust spot (not bubbled, just were paint chipped off) on the panel below the drivers door. The tires have about 70% tread left. The car also has a custom Magnaflow exhaust. It is a really fun car to drive. I am asking $4,000 Neg.

If you want any certain pictures or any more information, let me know. I can take any kind of picture that you want. I have tried to explain the car the best I can and list everything that is wrong with it and every flaw.

I can email the pictures. The pictures are too big. When I have time I will scale them down and post them on here.

Back