ATT!! Chicago group.

tim

Hey lets set something up for next month. Hooters or what ever. I really had a great time and meet some nice people so let do it again, Adam I have a line on the trans. that your buddy needed. To all you guys that didnt make it you missed a good time. Maybe we can get Rich and Scott to come down next time. Since a lot of you live on the South side thats cool with me. I made it home in 45 minutes so no big deal for me. How about it? Lets keep this Chicago thing going!!

Hey I'll try to make it this next time if you guys dont mind an Ohioan coming to visit. I would have made it saturday but I drove to PA and baught a Mach1 hood for my 35th.

Oh, Hooters sounds like a very good idea to me.

Shane

I'm up for Hooter or Portillos next time. Portillos is on harlem and archer,hooters 93-rd and cicero or 1 in Orland Park.
that's my idea for the places .

IF YOU KNOW ANY OTHER GOOD PLACES REPLY HERE THAN WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT

I'm hopping to see you guys next month

I think Hooters is a good idea and we should get togather earlier in the day that ways folks like myself dont have to drive home extrememly late at night.

Shane

Oh and if anyone wants to get togather for the detroit Autoshow let me know. I am planning on being there most of the day on saturday the 15th.

Shane

I'm also sorry I missed it but.......

I have to replace the harmonic balancer im my cougar.( bird is put away for the winter). I will surely make the next meeting.

My job is right down the road from that portillo's.

There is a really big parking lot there;a great place for a meet. Right on Harlem where we would get lots of exposure.FYI Once a year on 66(ogden) between harlem and ridgeland there is a really nice classic car show. They shut down the entire street for most of the day. If you've never been you have to check it out. It's usually held towards the end of august to the first couple weeks of september.

I really dont care where it is I know where Portillos is on Harlem I think? What about the rest of you guys Adam what do you think? I hope your buddy comes back. Cary hope you make the next one. Quick 35th. you are always welcome.

Are you guys talking about the Portillo's by orland and tinley? At the corner?

You know in the summer on fridays and saturdays there is street racing being set up at the steak and shake right there in Tinley Park.

We need to agree on a time and date Sat. is best for me how about you guys? Next a place. This may be easier if we sent each other our phone numbers. Mine is 847-838-2321. After 6:00 is good for me. Or pm each other phone numbers may make it a little easier What do you think? Like I said YOU guys pick a place that is open late if we stick around for a while.

Back