how fast will Franks turbo coupe be

how fast will his tc fromerly sc be

• Total voters
Thats ok because I am planning on an inverted m112 blower feed by twin tubbos. I will have the heads welded on. All jokeing aside I like the clean look of Mannys inverted blower and the air to water inter is way cool too. I would think it will be worth the wait. I couldnt do it cause I am a crabby old man and the first sign of the old jerk around and I would be on the phone. It seems like now days the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Manny how about an inverted A.R. Now thatwould be something else!

The other turbo S.C. is in the samr placr yhr Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot are. Dont worry Frank you are the first that dares to be differant. I think you will realy like it when its done. How fast it will be is anybodys guess. Iam sure that will only be a srart on the engine. Anybody that dosent think it will run shouls take a ride in a stock Buick G.N.

tim said:
The other turbo S.C. is in the samr placr yhr Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot are. Dont worry Frank you are the first that dares to be differant. I think you will realy like it when its done. How fast it will be is anybodys guess. Iam sure that will only be a srart on the engine. Anybody that dosent think it will run shouls take a ride in a stock Buick G.N.

I agree with that %100 Tim. It is pretty cheap of someone to cry "wolf" when I have gone without my car and cash for a freaken year. I have made a sacrifice here and there is no secrecy necessary. You are also right about the Buick G.N's! They have been kicking A$$ and taking names on the track and stoplight's for years, so the recipe is an old one. :) There are stock-blocked Buick G.N.'s running ten's, so why the hell can't we get a 12 second Supercoupe is anyone's guess. :rolleyes:

tim said:

Tim you sounded pretty good until you got to the huckin GN crap. :)

You sound like you need a ride in my turbo coupe bird.
Thats if your heart could take it. :D

Randy

Randy N Connie said:
Tim you sounded pretty good until you got to the huckin GN crap. :)

You sound like you need a ride in my turbo coupe bird.
Thats if your heart could take it. :D

Randy

Pick on somebody your own size Randy and leave us kids alone! :( :p

Frank,

You will be the only active SCCOA member with a turbo SC...And by far the best engineered one probably anywhere as far as a kit is concerned...Now once you get yer cam and heads.....Watch out!

Also I was reffering to my inverted autorotor setup...Where ya been!

Last edited:
Randy I have to give respect where its due. I will be happy when I can run with some of the G.N.s that run at the local track. I would love to ride in a fast turbo-coupe. I almost bought a perfect black low mile one a few months back. I kind of mentioned it to my wife. She gave me a look that made my blood run cold. I always liked the body style. Even a 4 banger can run real fast with the right parts. I had a Ford fairmount with a 4 banger and some mods, it was really fast and fun to drive.

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
Frank,

You will be the only active SCCOA member with a turbo SC...And by far the best engineered one probably anywhere as far as a kit is concerned...Now once you get yer cam and heads.....Watch out!

Also I was reffering to my inverted autorotor setup...Where ya been!

I can't wait to meet up with you. Maybe you will be willing to bring it to the next major event. I am saving up vacation days to make my debut. :)

Frank,

Im thinking Carlisle..That car or my cougar will be there this year..Im tempted to bring the cougar...Less compatition:O)..

If not I'll try to make the next shootout

Back