Need ECU and MAF for 93 SC AUTO

RU looking for stock MAF or aftermarket? I have a stock one off my 93 Auto. All but the electronics as I need to reuse them with my 76mm C&L TB.

RedMosesSC said:
Fellas,

Not shure if its the ECU or the MAF, i think its the ECU.

ANy one selling em?

Moses442@RCN.com

P,

HOw much do you want for the stock MAF, if the price is right ill buy it. its either that or the ECU and i dont wanna spend 3 bills on a new MAF.

Thanks

3 bills for a new MAF? Throttle body maybe, but not MAF. You can get an aftermarket 76mm MAF for $150. I'll sell the stock MAF for $20 SHIPPED. But remember, it does not have the black electronic sensor on the top of it as I have to reuse it with my new MAF.

RedMosesSC said:
P,

HOw much do you want for the stock MAF, if the price is right ill buy it. its either that or the ECU and i dont wanna spend 3 bills on a new MAF.

Thanks

P,

I know i have the BLack box on top the MAF but is that box a prt of the MAF, more importantly the part that has malfunctioned. HOw can i check to see if that box is working? otherwise the price sounds good.

The black "box" is the Mass Air Flow Sensor element. Not sure how to check if it has malfunctioned. Maybe disconnect the wires to it while the car is running and see how the car runs then? Someone else probably knows how to test it, but that's how I would. So, if you are interested in my MAF (minus the black "box") lemme know. Thanks :)

RedMosesSC said:
P,
I know i have the BLack box on top the MAF but is that box a prt of the MAF, more importantly the part that has malfunctioned. HOw can i check to see if that box is working? otherwise the price sounds good.

i have the MAF from my '93 Auto. It's got the whole aluminum tube and black MAF element. Since it has both i'd like $35 shipped. It'll cost me about $10 to ship USPS. PM me if you interested.

93thunderbird said:
i have one off a 93 sc (auto) 50$ shipped
i dont think it matters if its 5 speed or auto does it? anyways if your mass air sensor is the 1993 supercoupe mass air calibrated for 30# injectors and is 70mm diameter...I will take it!

can you just double check if its the 70mm diameter mass air sensor for me?
thanks

i have both ecu and maf...

there both off a running 93 sc that im parting out (auto) 80$ shipped for both (maf still has black box on top) i only said 80 to cover shipping thx shawn

SCFan84 said:
i have the MAF from my '93 Auto. It's got the whole aluminum tube and black MAF element. Since it has both i'd like $35 shipped. It'll cost me about $10 to ship USPS. PM me if you interested.

you still have that? I dont need the metal tube, I only need the mass air part. tell me if its still for sale.
thanks

Back