Parting out 90 SC auto

unclenick

Parting out 90 SC auto car-

The rear gear, blower, lights and side lenses have been taken, everything else is available.

PM, email or list here and I'll get back with ya!

Its the rubber hose about 2" diameter and maybe 4" long that connects the bypass valve between the inlet plenum and the return plenum. $10 Let me know, Ryan

super red91 said:
Its the rubber hose about 2" diameter and maybe 4" long that connects the bypass valve between the inlet plenum and the return plenum. $10 Let me know, Ryan

PM me with address, it is yours

unclenick said:
sold items as of 1/14/05 1:30pm

injectors
headliner
turn signal lenses

sold items as of 1/16/05 8:30am

serp belt tensioner
bypass hose

BTW, the balancer is good on the car.

i need 2 things if you have them

one is the fan control box behind the glove box....it has to be cars with the climate control option for a 91

also need a Electronic Flasher module (a little box under the dash to the left of the steering column)

sweetcoupe said:
i need 2 things if you have them

one is the fan control box behind the glove box....it has to be cars with the climate control option for a 91

also need a Electronic Flasher module (a little box under the dash to the left of the steering column)

With electronic climate control or not? The flasher module I do have.

Down on the frame rail below the ABS unit in the brake line is a pressure sensor. Does yours appear to be Ok, not leaking?

How do the side skirts and rear bumper look? Mounting hardware? Shipping might be a little costly, though. I'm near Detroit, zip 48088.

Mike Puckett said:
Down on the frame rail below the ABS unit in the brake line is a pressure sensor. Does yours appear to be Ok, not leaking?

I just gave that away to Sweet90SC today! Sorry :(

SloMo228 said:
How do the side skirts and rear bumper look? Mounting hardware? Shipping might be a little costly, though. I'm near Detroit, zip 48088.

Every body panel is good on the car, I do not know what shipping would be though! Check it out and make me an offer!

Back