need a dash board

silver92

im am looking for a black dash board. the car is a 92 would like a 94 -95 but a 89 - 93 will do. i have a 90 parts car if anyone needs some thing off of it (thats if i still have it on the car) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey I got one the only thing is it has 2 craks. It also has the storage compartment on top like for clenex box or something. Im located in tx.
drty

silver92 said:
im am looking for a black dash board. the car is a 92 would like a 94 -95 but a 89 - 93 will do.

Black wasn't offered as an interior color for 94+ MN12's. Also, installing a 94+ dash into a 89-93 MN12 isn't exactly a bolt in process, trust me (I installed a complete 97 interior in my 90 XR7).

-Rod

too bad you're not near albuquerque. There's a 96 in the junkyard with a perfect black dash. the gauges and A/C controls are stripped though.

balancer

you wouldn't happin to have a harmonic balancer of your parts car would you? i am driving down there on saturday the 5th to pick up some other parts for my charger. if you got and its reasonably priced i would like to swing by and pick it up. email or call jcharger383@aol.com or 734-255-1823.

Back