SC's around Houston Area....

Texasbird84

Well here's the deal. Every Saturday in Pasadena,TX(Southeast Houston area) we have a huge car meet... all kinds of cars 150+cars 300+people... But I seem to be the only one with an SC, or a Thunderbird, at the whole meet, i would like to see other SC's or Thunderbirds come out if you able.... if anyones interested ill post the place and all the details... any ???'s ill answer them too... Peace out...

Every Saturday?

Please do, post up what details you have... I'd also post up on TCCoA as well... There are quite a few T-Birders around the Houston area... see Texas Roster Thread for Gulf Coast owner listed by screen name.

Yup, Every Saturday me and a few of my friends are there... Its off of Beltway 8 and Fairmont in Pasadena... in the parking lot of Target behind Starbucks... Runs about from 8:00 to 11:30... it gets pretty large... like I said. 100-150+cars, and 200-300+ people showing up every Saturday... Seems it gets bigger every time... Its every Saturday... Im always there, if ya come please look out for a pearl white 95 SC, thats me... im there every week... id like to see more SC's seeing as im the only one out there...Post a Reply if anyone wants my number to meet up before sometime... Or just to say your coming out so I can keep an eye out myself!

Last edited:
Hey! Someone Close

Texasbird84, hey I'm interested. Sounds great. Hook me up with some more details and a nr and I'll call ya. Is that show at night or morning?

i will be bringing a 35th anny home to houston here very soon, :cool: glad to see others coming out in houston. I would love to meet up in pasadena on a saturday or whenever, so how are the cops at these events....we know around here they like to really screw up a good time!!

Rizibilske77

Hey, what part of town are u located? Is that your current bird in your avatar?
If weather is decent this Sat. I may try to go, still don't know if that Pasadena show is morning or night.

yea thats 97 lx, i'm up in ne houston(humble). i'm up for hanging out with u guys in pasadensa!

Still Crusin said:
Hey, what part of town are u located? Is that your current bird in your avatar?
If weather is decent this Sat. I may try to go, still don't know if that Pasadena show is morning or night.

Hopefully we can get together soon. I'm lookin' forward to a chance to go to the car meet there in Pasadena, don't know if it'll be this weekend for me, will see how the weather is.
I can't really tell from the pic in your avatar, but does your lx have a body kit on it? Looks like a wing, but can't tell if it's got gfx.

IF the weather is good this weekend i'll be up there in a pearl white sc. I live in Pasadena and didn't know there was other sc owners around

speed95 said:
IF the weather is good this weekend i'll be up there in a pearl white sc. I live in Pasadena and didn't know there was other sc owners around
Cool! So now we're talkin' at least 2 pearl white SC's? You and Texasbird84?

I didn't make it out there last weekend, but hope to do so next Sat. That would be great to meet everyone on this thread.

sounds like fun we just need some more birds out there. how are the cops out there? cus we all know how the pasadena cops can be

speed95 said:
sounds like fun we just need some more birds out there. how are the cops out there? cus we all know how the pasadena cops can be
The cops are always there. Usually only giving out tickets to people with their systems up loud. They sometimes stay by the beltway looking for street races. Yup mine is a pearl white SC. And a 95 too.

sucks about the street race part but i do most of mine on spencer. when my buddy rides with me hes the lookout. well you can tell my bird cuz it needs some body work and the windows retinted and it has different bumpers on it. Ill be out there this weekend if the weather is ok

speed95 said:
sucks about the street race part but i do most of mine on spencer. when my buddy rides with me hes the lookout. well you can tell my bird cuz it needs some body work and the windows retinted and it has different bumpers on it. Ill be out there this weekend if the weather is ok

Better watchout getting into Deer Park on spencer, cops have alot of speed traps... we do most of ours on space center and fairmont... sometimes along the beltway...

speed95 said:
so who all is showing up this weekend?

To Pasadena? I may, but heard there's good chance of rain again. If it looks like weather will hold out then I'll try to get over there.

Good seein' you guys yesterday. I'll try to get there as often as I can.
I remembered where I had seen another SC near the car meet. I didn't see it last night when I was drivin' home, but may have been in a garage. I had seen it twice before at a house at Belgium and Space Center blvd.

Still Crusin said:
Good seein' you guys yesterday. I'll try to get there as often as I can.
I remembered where I had seen another SC near the car meet. I didn't see it last night when I was drivin' home, but may have been in a garage. I had seen it twice before at a house at Belgium and Space Center blvd.

I hear it was you, Speed95, and Texasbird84 in attendance... anyone snap a pic or two? Chris just sent me a pm regarding spreading the word about the meet, which is a excellent idea. I know three seems small but if you guys stick with it before you know, it could snowball into a crowd. I'll be sending some emails out this week to those within the area and we'll see what happens.

Do you guys think you'll be out every week or just one specific saturday a month? Also is there a specific area people can look for you guys to be when they come out?

Thanks

Back