NEW "S" Model Superchargers...$1099 at Super Coupe Performance

Bill Evanoff

SCCoA Lifetime Member
For a limited time we have been able to negotiate Special pricing on our brand new "S" Model Superchargers. These are a complete 1994/95 type supercharger that has a full internal porting job performed. All components are brand new (not remanufactured) and this unit does include the upgraded coated rotor pack. They come with a one year warranty and you have your choice of a stock or 5% od pulley. A fully refundable $100 core charge applies to this deal. When your old blower is returned to us we fully refund the $100. The initial price will be $1099 + $100 core + shipping. The net price after return will be only $1099 + shp.

This sale is for the supercharger only. If you have a '89-93 SC engine then you will need a supercharger inlet plenum with the rectangular supercharger inlet. We have both stock '94/95 inlets as well as the higher performance Magnum Powers inlets available to mate up with the "S" models.

A FREE 2005 SCP Calendar is included with each purchase!
Contact Bill at 513-697-6501 or "bill@supercoupeperformance.com" to discuss/order.

Last edited:
Bill can you give me a total with shipping?
I would call ya but i never seem to have time to even call my mom let alone ;) .
Thanks
Dave

v8killr said:
Bill can you give me a total with shipping?
I would call ya but i never seem to have time to even call my mom let alone ;) .
Thanks
Dave

These are sold with a "core charge", so you will have to return your original unit. This can be any year blower. It does not have to be a '94/95. The core charge is $100. When the core is returned you get this completely refunded.
Since there is a core involved we charge you for the outgoing and the return shipping. The new blower will arrive with a prepaid shipping label in the box. When you install the new one you just put your core back in the same box and call the shippers 800# to arrange for pickup. UPS is typically used. Total shipping cost to your zip will be $75.

The total cost will be $1,274, but you will receive $100 of that back, so the net cost will be $1,174. I look forward to hearing from you. You can often reach me on Saturday also.

wisupercoupe said:
Hey Bill. What do you charge for a 94-95 inlet plenum?

A factory '94/95 inlet is $300 + shp. We have the high flow Magnum Powers inlet plenums as well that fit the '94/95 blowers.

Back