35th for sale in Va. Beach

One thing I've learned selling parts on here don't ever mark anything sold till you have $ in hand. But if it is sold Good job. Hope to see you again in few years.

I Plan On Getting Another One In A Few Years. Next My Wife Wants A Turbo Coupe. But That Will Be After Our Kids Get Alittle Older. Till Then 4 Door Cars For Us :)

....sorry that we never got that thing fixed....life seems to get in the way sometimes.....take care and keep in touch...
z

Oh i will keep in touch. i plan on getting another one in a few years. My wife would like a turbo coupe though too :) I just didnt have the time to drive this one and appreicate like it should be. I was always busy with work adn everything else. I got the 35th Fixed in October . Its ok. I understand that everybody is busy adn has other things to do. i had one of the guys on base help me fix it adn put everything on. It runs great now. i hate to part with it but theres someone else out there that can take better care of it then what i could at the moment. :)

Back