91 SC needs to go

sweetcoupe

Hey guys...the time has come to sell my tbird....its a 91 SC with a theft recovered salvaged title... auto, dark blue outside, blue inside with half leather half tweed seats.....she has about 112000 on her now but she runs as strong as the day i got her She had all options including moonroof, but no passenger motor seat or the VMM.

i replaced and added the following parts..

Added
Crime Dog car alarm and remote start
Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust
tint back window and side triangles
i have an JVC Kamilieon radio in there thats not the best of shape but it works
2 infinity speakers up front and 2 pioneers in the back (radio doesnt give them justice)
removed air silencer
Guy before me installed a underdrive pulley...dontknow what size

Replaced
Headgaskets at about 90000
intake gaskets and the ones that came with it 3 weeks ago
both rear half shafts
drivers side front upper control arm
radiator
drivers side door pins
brake light switch
tps and iac
headlight switch and mfs.
brand new battery
rear bumper cover is in excellent shape
brand new windshield and driver window

after doin some research i found that the car needs a fan control box for the climate control, and possibly an Electronic flasher module...the dash is cracked up a little and the drivers seat has the normal tear on the bohlster...the passanger side control arm needs to be replaced also ...new one comes with the car ($68)

i know theres more but i cant think of it now....Im tired of setting prices and i still got the car so let me know what youll give for it.... need to get rid of it soon so any resonable offers accepted...got tons of pics of everything...email me at xtreme51103@yahoo.com

pics
http://community.webshots.com/album/168115034vANnoQ

Back