We Have A 11 Sec. Super Coupe!!!!

Dick Adams

Just got back from Fun Ford Weekend in Richmond Va. Coy Miller was there yesterday and today. Made 5 different runs in the elevens. The quickest was a 11.64 @ 117.24 MPH. Witnessed by the former Prez. Bill Hull, The Judge and Judge Judy. Coy said he will be sending the timeslip to Ron next week. You guys should hear the blower on this car. He was running beside a open exhaust Mustang and you could hear the blower over the Mustang. This is one bad to the bone SC.

Congadulations Coy Miller

Coy did a great job
I was hoping to get there first but 2nd will do alright 11.60's is a big jump from 12.18et

My goal now is to become number 2 in the world of SC's and second to run well into the 11's

Very nice job Coy Miller you have shown us the way

Re: Congadulations Coy Miller

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Coy did a great job
I was hoping to get there first but 2nd will do alright 11.60's is a big jump from 12.18et.....

The car was capable of 11's back in May of 2001... but he tuned the car down for the conditions in Reading, PA. I was in the staging lanes with him when he ran his first 12.18 .....

btw.. coy is a REALLY nice guy:D

WOW

That would put his 0-60 time in around 3.7 seconds....does anyone know how much power he's dynoed at?

I believe he's around 400 rwhp. 500+ at the crank. Torque is probably around 600 at the crank and 500 something at the wheels.

Is his setup at all streetable? I will be building a motor for my 91 that will be very nasty and would love to go faster then that and still be fully streetable :)

Back