90 black SC

JamesR

i have a 1990 tbird sc 150,000 miles black on black motor has less than 1300 miles as of today 1 25 05.5sp have converted to vacuum brakes have abs unit[bad accumulater]Very good shape repaint last year. black int every thing but cruise works r134 conversion motor has new crank ,rod & main brgs new rings new gaskets while apart heads were ported & port matched to intake. has ported mass air flow[by previous owner] and open element air filter,rear resonators removed.Has two new tires kenwood cd new cranksensor new coil pack new module i have a new set of rear shock in box [arc is a little to stiff for me] i drove car every day to work til bad weather made me start driving my 4x4. have 5 cars need to sell . I dont have a digital camera but its a very nice car that needs a better home than any of the rednecks around here will give it[look pa you could fit 2 calves in that trunk!] call 270 242 4673 preferably after 7pm central or e mail at jimamanda@digitalky.com located 40 miles north of bowling green ky in Leitchfield ky thanks jim reich

in god we trust.....all others pay cash :cool:

pictures

its a very nice car inside and out i dont have a digital camera but ill run the car up to my inlaws sunday and get pictures under hood and all and post them then.thanks

Back