New SC owner by the end of this weekend..!

In time....

NCredSC said:
If you think the blower is loud now, wait till you put on the cai. Glad you got some of your mods done. Did you do the exhaust yet?

The flowmaster exhaust is waiting for me to install.....

I need to keep the lead foot to a minimum or else I will be joining the blown head gasket club :(

I am going to cut out the cats and reinstall the outer shell to make them look like they are there for Mr. Inspection.......Then replace the 2.5" pipe from the resonator to the back section with a 3" pipe....It seems like a lot of other SC's have done this and are happy with it......

I have been looking at some of the really neat FMIC's that are out there and I have some ideas that I think will work.....I want to re-route the lower inlet IC tube running next to the exhaust and have the outlet routed along the passenger side of the engine to the blower.......Most of the mods that I have seen require a hood mod, but I think I can fab up something here at my shop that will work with the stock hood.....Only time will tell.... :D

hey how do u black out ur taillights with paint

I want to paint my taillights black and get the thunderbird symbol still chrome and paint my wheels and paint the thunderbird symbol chrome ne ways ill talk to yall later thanks also i heard bout dude in charlotte that has alot of thunderbird parts thanks
kenny

Back