y2k Cobra R 18s

ben04

if you guys know of where i can find these rims still available in the thunderbird 5X4.25 inch bolt pattern that woudl be great. i've tried customwheelsmarket.com and aaarims.com and they both dont have it.

ben04 said:
if you guys know of where i can find these rims still available in the thunderbird 5X4.25 inch bolt pattern that woudl be great. i've tried customwheelsmarket.com and aaarims.com and they both dont have it.

I had ordered them in December and am still waiting for mine too :mad:

I was told by Feb, I should have mine. I will make a call tomorrow and see if the company I deal with can secure a 2nd set? I'll PM ya tomorrow.

unclenick said:
I had ordered them in December and am still waiting for mine too :mad:

I was told by Feb, I should have mine. I will make a call tomorrow and see if the company I deal with can secure a 2nd set? I'll PM ya tomorrow.

dude that would be the highlight of the month, yesterday being my 19th bday :D y2k 18X9 chrome OEM replicas? yea yea hahaha. hopefully its not more than 255 USD/rim i was quoted off other sites, but ya PM me for sure!

ben04 said:
dude that would be the highlight of the month, yesterday being my 19th bday :D y2k 18X9 chrome OEM replicas? yea yea hahaha. hopefully its not more than 255 USD/rim i was quoted off other sites, but ya PM me for sure!

No problem bro, I'll shout tomorrow for sure!

ben04 said:

Have not heard back today but I should tomorrow!

Nope, this sucks. :mad:

If I hear, you'll be the first to know. The supplier of mine is American Tire Dist out of Orlando, Fl. They do not do retail but do wholesale only. I will ask again on Monday as the only thing my car is now missing is wheels..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

ben04 said:
any werrrrrrd? :D :confused:

I talked to Sean today as for the wheels, no more. Their new supplier Rev Wheels is no longer making them, neither is Dante! Looks like I am going to swap hubs. Sorry.

Y2K Cobra wheels

I got a set that a bought brand new and now has tires on them , but only drove the car on nice days, I bought 2 sets I liked them so much, had 4 SC cars, now have only 3 . The 18s are 18x9.5 and 17s are 17x8.5 . I paid big bucks for them, the 18s were 340 each, but their in chrome , just as the 17s are , so that is why they were so much . If I can get close to my money back I will sell one set . Trying to sell one of the birds and my sell better if the stock wheels were back on it , due to the price of the wheels , some cant deal with paying so much for wheels . Yes no longer made and are real killer looking wheels , not sure why they stoped making them . Tires are brand new Comp.T/A zr tires .Pending if you need tires also . Im in Indiana . best to reach me at Ballman32@aol.com . Thanks, DW

Ballman said:
I got a set that a bought brand new and now has tires on them , but only drove the car on nice days, I bought 2 sets I liked them so much, had 4 SC cars, now have only 3 . The 18s are 18x9.5 and 17s are 17x8.5 . I paid big bucks for them, the 18s were 340 each, but their in chrome , just as the 17s are , so that is why they were so much . If I can get close to my money back I will sell one set . Trying to sell one of the birds and my sell better if the stock wheels were back on it , due to the price of the wheels , some cant deal with paying so much for wheels . Yes no longer made and are real killer looking wheels , not sure why they stoped making them . Tires are brand new Comp.T/A zr tires .Pending if you need tires also . Im in Indiana . best to reach me at Ballman32@aol.com . Thanks, DW
if u can show me some pictures and what not u may be able to sway me towards the 18s..

Y2k

Sorry I dont sway , wanted was Y2K 18s , I have a set , and may part with them . Wont be cheap, I know their no longer made . Its a hot wheel and look great on the SCs . I paid 340 a wheel for the 18s in chrome . Someone wants them that bad , they will pay almost what I paid for them . Thanks, DW

Back