8.8 trak lok pumpkin w/ 3:27 gears 4 SALE!!!

DirtySouthBird

Im parting out a 1990 XR7 and are trying so sell as many parts as I can before it goes to the salvage yard... Im selling a complete pumpkin with trak lok and 3.27 gears, its in good condition.. I was hoping to get $150 + shipping or you can make some offers... I also have the complete tail light assebly...

Drty

Last edited:
pumpkin questions

Is it a aluminum housing or iron? 28 spline axles? does your price include the shipping?

thx

DirtySouthBird said:
Im parting out a 1990 XR7 and are trying so sell as many parts as I can before it goes to the salvage yard... Im selling a complete pumpkin with trak lok and 3.27 gears, its in good condition.. I was hoping to get $150 shipped or you can make some offers... I also have the complete tail light assebly...

Drty

Hey blue how much would you be willing to offer for the complete tail light assembly?
The pumpkin is metal.. im looking into shipping costs for some one at the moment, but if it does'nt sell, ill let every one know so I can get some zip codes to find out the shipping costs.. The pupkin is well taken care of, I bought the car of my buddy, but he always maintained the pumpkin...

Back