Props to Cudaz101

metalman

I saw the "Ad" he put on the "Special/Group Buys" forum for his wheel company. Not only did I price compare extensively for the Cobra R wheels...and they were the cheapest I found, the shipping was free! How did ya pull that off! Although I never spoke to you, I spoke to your father a hand full of time, first with question on pricing, availability, and the hubcentric package before my final ordering phone call. When your dad said he'd call me back, he did, and in a short amount of time.

Great customer service, great price. I got the wheels in about 7 days from Cali to southeastern Virginia. Quicker than I though it would be. The wheels look great and I'm gonna get them mounted tomorrow on some 255/45WR17 rubbers.

...what's the name of your company again?

Thanks a lot!

Metalman

They are the 95 17x9 Cobra R wheels, made by Detriot Wheels. I would say they are the most popular 'aftermarket' wheel for our car. The car was damn near made for them :D

I know, I need to get up off of my butt and learn how to post pictures on this forum. help?

Metalman

Do they make other wheels to? I still want a set of 15 skinny wheels to bolt on the front. Others wise I will have to change a bunch of stuff.

metalman said:
I know, I need to get up off of my butt and learn how to post pictures on this forum. help?
At the bottom of the reply post, you'll see a button that says "Manage Attachments" in the Options Box (Box under where you type in your post), click on that and another window appears, click "Browse" and up pops a window to select a file. After selecting a file on your puter, you need to click the upload button which sometimes takes a few moments. After it has been uploaded, chose "Close Window" and then click "Submit Post". You picture will show up as a thumbnail at the bottom of your post. anyone cliking on the thumb, will reopen the picture full size.
Quit teazing us and post a picture now... :p

Last edited:
BobGPz said:
At the bottom of the reply post, you'll see a button that says "Manage Attachments" in the Options Box (Box under where you type in your post), click on that and another window appears, click "Browse" and up pops a window to select a file. After selecting a file on your puter, you need to click the upload button which sometimes takes a few moments. After it has been uploaded, chose "Close Window" and then click "Submit Post". You picture will show up as a thumbnail at the bottom of your post. anyone cliking on the thumb, will reopen the picture full size.
Quit teazing us and post a picture now... :p

Thanks, I just took pictures of my car. It's a little rainy outside but the pics are still good. Thanks for the info. I'll post a bunch of pics on a new thread in a sec.

Metalman

Brad is a good guy to deal with, i've had the pleasure of meeting with him on a few occasions. i got a great set of wheels from him, a screamin deal at that. He was very leniant with our payment plan, and an all-around good guy.

p.s. brad, the mormon girl is back with a vengance :eek: :eek:

Brad is an awesome guy and his whole family runs their business with the customer first attitude. He lives in town with me and has helped me on several occasions. When I needed snow tires he drove my car to the other town where his families shop was, mounted the tires and brought the car back to me! Hes about the best person you could deal with and a great guy in general. If you need rims get them from someone in the community.....like Brad.

nicks94tbirdsc said:
Brad is an awesome guy and his whole family runs their business with the customer first attitude. He lives in town with me and has helped me on several occasions. When I needed snow tires he drove my car to the other town where his families shop was, mounted the tires and brought the car back to me! Hes about the best person you could deal with and a great guy in general. If you need rims get them from someone in the community.....like Brad.

Well, I whole heartedly agree...and I'm on the east coast.

BTW-I finally got my pics up in another thead on this forum. Look for the other 'Metalman' thread.

Feedback Forums

This thread would do him much more good posted in the proper Feedback forum.

Yeah brads a good guy to deal with. I'll be going to him when I look to get my Torq Thrust II's hopefully. :cool:

TCCoA FREE webspace

metalman said:
I know, I need to get up off of my butt and learn how to post pictures on this forum. Metalman
I use the TCCoA FREE webspace to post my pics too. ( http://members.tccoa.com/ ). Then insert a link to your pics when you post anywhere on the web.

67%20Cougar.jpg

68COUGAR

Last edited:
Back