new post 89-92 sc parting out in ny

pock1

hi guys i have to make a new post b\c the old 1 is full. i have 3 white automatics and 1 91 auto that is blk. the 5-speed was sold.i have all kinds of parts so post what u want my email is........aengine2@aol.com. i just got a silver 90 sc auto with blk cloth intioer, that runs mint and i might sell it whole. no sunroof but all the other options. i have a rebuilt auto tranny,rebuilt abs master cyl, rims,etc etc etc........ im in ny and u can come by and pick what u need. thx tony.........my white 90 just needs a new balancer. :D

pock1 said:
hi guys i have to make a new post b\c the old 1 is full. i have 3 white automatics and 1 91 auto that is blk. the 5-speed was sold.i have all kinds of parts so post what u want my email is........aengine2@aol.com. i just got a silver 90 sc auto with blk cloth intioer, that runs mint and i might sell it whole. no sunroof but all the other options. i have a rebuilt auto tranny,rebuilt abs master cyl, rims,etc etc etc........ im in ny and u can come by and pick what u need. thx tony.........my white 90 just needs a new balancer. :D

Do you have a black dash?

dashboard

hey matt yes i have a blk dashboard in nice shape from the 90 sc. i will call u lata to talk shop. thx tony.

would you have the drivers side automatic shoulder restrant.my latch on the track above the door is missing.if so how much would you want.

I'm looking for a trak lok pumpkin w/ 3:27 gears. How many miles were on the car & how good is the rear end? Price with shipping to 47620?

driver side seat beat assembly

phyxius said:
would you have the drivers side automatic shoulder restrant.my latch on the track above the door is missing.if so how much would you want.
hi do u want the the motor to or just the track? i have both for $65 for the whole set up.thx tony.

Rear End

rad_al_ said:
I'm looking for a trak lok pumpkin w/ 3:27 gears. How many miles were on the car & how good is the rear end? Price with shipping to 47620?
hi the rear end is still on the car with 135k.make me an offer with shipping. from a 90sc automatic 3.27.

abs\master cyl

SERIOUS JUJU said:
Looking for an Abs master system for a 91 SC if you have one?
Please let me know.

Thanks
Rob
hi rob i have 1 from my 92 auto, it was completely rebuilt,new pumps,actuators.looks brand new, $400 shipped. thx tony.

Rear End

Someone else is selling one for $150 shipped with less miles, but I'm not sure if that one is obtainable yet. How about $125 shipped for yours? I pay using Paypal.

Tony is the best!!!

pock1 said:
hey matt yes i have a blk dashboard in nice shape from the 90 sc. i will call u lata to talk shop. thx tony.

This man is honest and extremely helpful!! Tony provides excellent pricing and quality.

Thank You,
-Matt

new post

hi guys n gals send all post this this 1 ,my other post is full and will not take any more. thx tony.

pics of vmms

here are some pics of vmms that i have that have broken front panels but all the vmms work. thx tony.

Back