David & Christine Dumphy

NY90RedSC

Email Address: davids4x4@aol.com
User Name: davids4x4
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Just wanted to let eveyone know of the outcome of the business transaction I completed with David Dumphy, aka "davids4x4" here on the site.
David had advertised a 1990 Super Coupe for sale and I responded. From the very beginning of our interaction, David and his wife Christine were completely honest regarding the condition of the T-Bird. The lines of communication were open from the very beginning and remained that way until our transaction was completed.
When David and I agreed on a price for the car, we were on the same wavelength regarding deposits, pickup of the car and so forth. I sent him a deposit immediately and was able to pick the car up today. I will say when I got to see the car in person, it was NOTHING compared to his description. The car was 100 times more than I could have hoped for! Dave and I went over the car thoroughly from the front bumper to the rear bumper, inside and out, top to bottom. I could barely contain my excitement as I went over everything with Dave about my new car.
After a couple hours the car was loaded on the dolley and we were headed back to New York with my new car in tow.
If anyone in the future has any questions regarding Dave's reputation here for selling items, rest assured he is as honest and forthright as they come! And his wife is as equally honest and forthright as Dave is. It is refreshing to know there are still people who have integrity and deal honestly with others via the internet. It was a real pleasure doing business with Dave and I recommend him to anyone who is considering purchasing anything he has to offer.
Thanks a million Dave!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Back