The most awesome gauges I have ever seen!

If you get those, let us know how they work out for you (and how much they cost). I'm certainly interested.

those would look really cool in the custom gauge cluster I'll need to make for my big block TBird. I was going to use ultra-lite silver faced gauges or phantom white faces, but those look cool like Lexus and Caddy STS gauges.

Very nice !!!! If you get some let us know how they work, and what they run about. When i put the pillar guages, might go with those......

Do you suppose they could make them to fit our current gauge arrangements? I have yet to find a gauge cluster layout I like anywhere NEAR as much as our Thunderbirds. It just makes sense.

If I could...I may be so inclined to purchase a set.
(Assuming I don't sell the Thunderbird when I get a more regular driving car...I'm thinking Marauder)

Thats amazing, the idea of something so simple that has been brought to life. I think if we could fit guages into a setup like the stock one, Id definitly be interested in a set. Just as long as its not $1k for the whole setup.

jOe

cooking1.gif

Sure all the colors are rice. But what's interesting about them is the technology. Being able to data log the gauges, have them all integrated into each other, down load to a PC and max indicators is very handy.

:eek: WOW too much for my blood. Hopefully in a few years they'll go down in price... :rolleyes: If anybody does get them, I'd like to see how it looks... Maybe a video to see them at work.....
Good Luck to who ever gets some....
:)

Wow looks like Autometer is finally catching up to Defi Gauges.. Those new Autometers are sweet as hell!! Too bad they are double the price of the Defi's.. In case anyone is wondering what im talking about.. These gauges have been out for a couple of years now

Defi Gauges BF series

I'm not too sure I'm too hip on the "opening ceremony" on either set. I don't want my gauges to dance for me...I want them to tell me what the ol' girl is up to.

92TBurnSC said:
I'm not too sure I'm too hip on the "opening ceremony" on either set. I don't want my gauges to dance for me...I want them to tell me what the ol' girl is up to.

I dont know if its more of an opening ceremony or the gauges checking themselves.. I know the C5 vettes and new Inernational trucks also self check themselves upon startup..

They are both cool. I like that you can choose the green on the auto meter, that way all the gauges (including factory ones)would have the same color... That i like.... Maybe in a few years when the price goes down, then i'll get a set...
:)

Those new autometers sure are nice but WOW, way to expensive. Autometer sure most be proud of their products to charge that much.

Shane

Back