Crap!

sorry to hear that Rick, just make sure she's back together for Waterford.

No Way....

Evil Inside said:
It seems like a common thing...like the Bubonic Plague for SC's in FL...

Thanks for the warning....

After the tranny experience with my SC in Flolrida last year, I won't be driving my SC to visit my parents in Clearwater in a few weeks..... :D

I could drive their Caddy.... :p

the-big-e said:
Thanks for the warning....

After the tranny experience with my SC in Flolrida last year, I won't be driving my SC to visit my parents in Clearwater in a few weeks..... :D

I could drive their Caddy.... :p

last time I drove my SC over to my parents the balancer fell off.. :D

O'Man must be something up in Lake co. area
It could be from all those extreme low pressure systems(hurricanes) causing a greater differential pressure across he head gaskets. :D
I'll blow a head gasket if that will make you guys feel better.

Kurt

Welp for now I'm just gonna get the heads rebuilt and stick it back together...Momma says do that for now and in a few months I can get a set of those as she calls them SLAYMAKER heads..hey steigmeyer/slaymaker since she's footin the bill she can call them anything she wants.. so anywhoo I'll be doin a real build in the fall with my new Slaymaker heads and all the new top end mods at the same time till then it's just get her fixed and back on the road....Right TJ.. :D

Sweet90SC said:
Welp for now I'm just gonna get the heads rebuilt and stick it back together...Momma says do that for now and in a few months I can get a set of those as she calls them SLAYMAKER heads..hey steigmeyer/slaymaker since she's footin the bill she can call them anything she wants.. so anywhoo I'll be doin a real build in the fall with my new Slaymaker heads and all the new top end mods at the same time till then it's just get her fixed and back on the road....Right TJ.. :D

Someone needs to just make a sticky on a post reserved for cracking on me...

Back